Rangers announce £6,750,000 share offer to fans - Rangers shares have been issued

Is there anything stopping say 5 fans chipping in, getting 500 quids worth in one guys name then the one guy gifting 1/5 to each of the group?

So do you get more shares if you invest more or is it more of a good will gesture if for talking sake someone invested thousands rather than £500

Its business - 500 minimum is reasonable and doesnt really have anything to do with a campaign about race, gender and religion.
Disagree, but if you see 'Everyone, Anyone' restricted to race, gender and religion I think you're wrong on that, too.

Is there anything stopping say 5 fans chipping in, getting 500 quids worth in one guys name then the one guy gifting 1/5 to each of the group?
Please note - supporters clubs can band together to buy shares - you register them in the name of your club secretary for instance - and back it up with your own document explaining how the shares are to be distributed if the purchase is ever broken up.

It looks like punters in Canada, America and Australia (and I presume some other jurisdictions) can't participate - if registering from there use your mum's address in the UK!

Brilliant. Been wanting shares for quite a while. Unexpected start to the day which has helped clear the hangover of doom

Right pointing backhand index
Pre-register now: https://bit.ly/3oRxRfy (CAPITAL AT RISK)
Thanks Mark, been wanting to invest in Rangers on an individual basis for some time.

Won't pretend I know anything about the company etc. Who's shares are they? What sort of percentage is that in total? I get a thousand pound bonus next month (stealth brag) so might look into this.

Pre-registered, great news and I imagine there will be a strong uptake.

Whilst I understand and can empathize towards those who can't afford the £500.00 on the back of what has been a difficult year for many financially, with these types of transactions there are admin costs involved and these do relate to registering the share, and then future correspondence/admin costs etc and allowing smaller share purchases just wouldn't be economic.

As stated above - purchasing through supporters groups etc will hopefully be a suitable alternative for many.

Won't pretend I know anything about the company etc. Who's shares are they? What sort of percentage is that in total? I get a thousand pound bonus next month (stealth brag) so might look into this.
At the moment they haven't set the price because of the process - but assuming it is 20p or thereabouts that would make it about 30million shares and the club currently has 390,658,857 shares circulating - so abut 8% - these are new shares.

So do you get more shares if you invest more or is it more of a good will gesture if for talking sake someone invested thousands rather than £500

The shares will be given a sale value mate, say 20p or 25p, so if you spend 1,000 quid you would get 5,000 shares if it’s 20p value, or 4,000 for 25p value.

So YES, the more you invest the more shares you will get.

I think this type of offering is limited to €8m per year hence the £6.75m at current exchange rates so won’t be able to offer more if oversubscribed.
If you do over the limited you need a line by line checked prospectus which costs a fortune. You can only do one of these per year.

Back