Rangers announce £6,750,000 share offer to fans - Rangers shares have been issued

thats me now under review status - how long before they advise us if we have the shares?

Just got the email in we will find out in 21 days who has been successfull

Last edited:
That’s me done too. Thanks for posting the link as i still haven’t received it in my emails. All showing on my portfolio now so fingers crossed I get them. In for £800

All done, shares applied for and paid. Very straightforward. Status showing as under application, presume I'll get confirmation that I have the shares in due course.

Does anyone else think it's weird that non-fans or not-such-big-fans who couldn't even tell you our shirt sponsor will be investing in our club and have the ability at the AGM to vote and ask questions?

Hoping I get my £700 worth, anyway.

Application made - under review. Very easy process - didn’t take long at all. Helps doing all the pre-work verification though I am sure.

I did a bank transfer this morning. Maybe stupidly I thought it would be fairly instant. But once I made the application for shares, it wants me to do another bank transfer (Or pay by card/cheque). I'm hoping once the initial bank transfer shows up, they'll use that.

All done, shares applied for and paid. Very straightforward. Status showing as under application, presume I'll get confirmation that I have the shares in due course.
The deadline for Applications is 17:59 on Friday 16th July 2021. Applicants will be notified of whether or not their Application has been successful within 21 days of this date. If your Application is unsuccessful, in full or in part, the relevant amount of your investment will be returned to you within 21 days.

4000 shares purchased and so happy to do it. Never see the money again I suspect but happy to be part of this share release.
You haven't purchased anything yet. You will find out how many you've got by up to 21 days after 16 July. Best of luck though

All the bits you need to know after your initial investment.

Dear, -----

Thank you for making an Application to invest £500 in the Rangers Share Offering. This email confirms receipt of your Application for shares and outlines the next steps.

Do I need to do anything else?
You have made an Application for 2000 Shares. As you have selected to pay by Wallet, there is nothing more you need to do at this stage.

What happens next?
Your Application is now under review. To ensure compliance with Anti Money Laundering Regulations, we may require verification of your identity or request additional documents in order to satisfy regulatory requirements. We will contact you separately if this is the case.

The deadline for Applications is 17:59 on Friday 16th July 2021. Applicants will be notified of whether or not their Application has been successful within 21 days of this date. If your Application is unsuccessful, in full or in part, the relevant amount of your investment will be returned to you within 21 days.

Cancellation of Application
Should you wish to cancel your Application, you must do so within 14 days of your Application being submitted by notifying us by email at info@tifosy.com. We will liaise with the Club to cancel your Application and arrange for a refund of your investment. After 14 days, your Application will be irrevocable, and it will not be possible to terminate or rescind it.

Kind regards

Tifosy

So does the window for any who chose not to pre-register open from 1800hrs on Friday I wonder? Or will it be 21 days after? Hopefully the issue is over-subscribed on pre-registrations but I’d be surprised if that’s the case. My guess is that shares will be available for an extended period but not sure from what date that will be.

That's me completed it and confirmation email in. Comes with a 38 page document of information.

Couple of points that might be helpful for other Bears - I was still logged in from last night and nothing was happening. Logged out and back in again and the application window appeared. Maybe with trying if anyone seems stuck in the system.

I had completed all the wallet info, uploaded passport, bill scan did the survey etc. However I didn't upload funds into the wallet. I paid with a card as it suited me not to use my current account right now. Went through ok and very quickly.

I guess just a case of waiting now.

Anyone else’s bank not recognizing the sort code and account number provided?

Did anyone transfer as if it was to another person rather than company?

So does the window for any who chose not to pre-register open from 1800hrs on Friday I wonder? Or will it be 21 days after? Hopefully the issue is over-subscribed on pre-registrations but I’d be surprised if that’s the case. My guess is that shares will be available for an extended period but not sure from what date that will be.
The priority period for those that pre-registered is one week.
Guessing that means from 10 am today till close of business on Friday.
Then it will open at 10am next Monday for anyone who didn’t pre-register.
All applications will be dealt with on a first come,first served basis.

Yes. Just 3 security qs at setup.
Asks for one of them when you log on.
I had 9 questions to answer but 1/2 are wrong
As you have not been able to correctly answer all questions after two consecutive attempts, you will not be able to revisit the questionnaire for a period of 24 hours from your last attempt.

I had 9 questions to answer but 1/2 are wrong
As you have not been able to correctly answer all questions after two consecutive attempts, you will not be able to revisit the questionnaire for a period of 24 hours from your last attempt.
Yes 9 options of questions, but just need to successfully register 3 questions for using on account.
I didn’t try to answer all qs.

What are folk getting wrong in the questionnaire? Majority saying the process is dead easy yet we’ve a handful saying they got the questions wrong and have to wait 24 hours to try again.

Back