Rangers Announce New Kit Deal With Hummel

Had a wee go at a Founders style top:
Rangers_Hummel_Founders.jpg
That's excellent.

That founders jersey is the best kit/mock up I’ve seen on here.

It’s that good I’d rather we waited to have a shirt like that for a special anniversary rather than just a random season.

Where can that be seen mate?

Cancel that shouldve scrolled down a bit further haha

All 3 together:
Rangers_All_Shirts.jpg

You’ve nailed it mate . Outstanding especially the founders .

Please email Hummel with these designs - I think they are a company who would take notice.

I honestly believe the three you’ve done would all be best sellers . My only ( very slight) change would be perhaps make the chevrons the same colour as the kit so they are more discreet .

Are you in advertising or marketing ?

As someone who doesn't go out his way to buy Football tops a lot,I'd really struggle not to go after all three of those.

Be-a-utiful those.(Graemelins tops obviously:D)

You’ve nailed it mate . Outstanding especially the founders .

Please email Hummel with these designs - I think they are a company who would take notice.

I honestly believe the three you’ve done would all be best sellers . My only ( very slight) change would be perhaps make the chevrons the same colour as the kit so they are more discreet .

Are you in advertising or marketing ?

Cheers mate, not in advertising or marketing but run my own design firm :)

Founders top is a screamer.

As per, the fan made stuff is likely to be better than the actual thing but that happens with every club I reckon.

Agree - Founders is one of the most unique and one of the best mock ups I've ever seen.

Can't fucking wait to see the new tops. Can't be long til something comes out surely??

Agree - Founders is one of the most unique and one of the best mock ups I've ever seen.

Can't fucking wait to see the new tops. Can't be long til something comes out surely??

Not that it matters much but the Yahoos new top is out next week . I’d imagine ours will leak around the middle of May or so . If they haven’t finalised a design could be longer mind you .

we don't know when the deal was agreed, it could have been last week or 6 months ago, if it was 6 months ago, they could come out at any time, if it was last week it will be late summer

Not that it matters much but the Yahoos new top is out next week . I’d imagine ours will leak around the middle of May or so . If they haven’t finalised a design could be longer mind you .
It's got to be well in advance of next preseason. I'm in kid at Christmas mode can't wait to see our first proper kits for years .

That Founders trail strip would make an absolute mint.

The worst of these threads is there are always strips in that look loads better than what we end up with.

I see the megastore is still flogging this years top for £45.

I would have thought they would have slashed the price to get rid of the stock.

Is the price set by Rangers or Sports Direct ?

Back