Rangers Announce New Kit Deal With Hummel

Also had a go at a 'Glasgow Skyline' edition- think they will go for something like this along the same lines as the Aarhus shirt:

Rangers_Hummel_Skyline.jpg
I absolutely love this, a saltire on the opposite side of our crest would just top it off.

The tartan tranny’s would go ape shit :D

I see the megastore is still flogging this years top for £45.

I would have thought they would have slashed the price to get rid of the stock.

Is the price set by Rangers or Sports Direct ?

This is a joke I agree - was selling for £20 not so long ago.

I see the megastore is still flogging this years top for £45.

I would have thought they would have slashed the price to get rid of the stock.

Is the price set by Rangers or Sports Direct ?
Disgusting that with 4 games left this is priced at £45.

I really hope we get fully stocked and have a proper launch. This will be my son's first ever strip. He will be 1 years old so they better have the stock I need for his first birthday in July

I'll be happy with just about anything as long as they make sure that fat @unt Ashley doesn't get to sell them .

I reckon our kit will be decided for next season so probably too late to take in fan designs unfortunately coz some of these kits are perfect.

You’ve nailed it mate . Outstanding especially the founders .

Please email Hummel with these designs - I think they are a company who would take notice.

I honestly believe the three you’ve done would all be best sellers . My only ( very slight) change would be perhaps make the chevrons the same colour as the kit so they are more discreet .

Are you in advertising or marketing ?

If @Graemelins does send these to Hummel and they run with them it's going to cost me a fortune!

Showed them to the wee man, he loved the home and founders ones but when he saw the orange one his eyes nearly popped out of his head!
"Which one would you like son?"
"All of them dad"
"But if you can only have one?"
"The orange one"
"Are you sure?"
"Definitely, its amazing"

All 3 together:
Rangers_All_Shirts.jpg

All three are absolutely stunning.
Only small change I'd suggest is changing hummel from the centre to the left.

It'd be a tough choice between the royal blue and the orange if that's what was on offer!

The white shirt has to be something like what we'll have in 2022.
Was that our home kit back in the day? Or a change kit?
If it was the home, I'd be having that top as as one-off home kit instead of the royal blue.

All three are absolutely stunning.
Only small change I'd suggest is changing hummel from the centre to the left.

It'd be a tough choice between the royal blue and the orange if that's what was on offer!

The white shirt has to be something like what we'll have in 2022.
Was that our home kit back in the day? Or a change kit?
If it was the home, I'd be having that top as as one-off home kit instead of the royal blue.

I think it was the change kit. Great idea for 2022. Need to have something special for then.

I would think so too.

Designs would most likely have been required as part of the tender submission by suppliers in order for production to start as soon as possible on contract award (award would probably have not been last week either)
Yes. We're always told that there is a number of months lead time on these things, so they must be in the advanced stages of production.

Why the %^*& would they be able to announce the release date for the kit days after signing a deal? Just a guess but it might not be as simple as sticking a pin in a calendar and picking a day. Use your brain. If you have one.

How do you know when they signed the deal?? It could’ve been two months ago . You know nothing .

Why the %^*& would they be able to announce the release date for the kit days after signing a deal? Just a guess but it might not be as simple as sticking a pin in a calendar and picking a day. Use your brain. If you have one.

Because, during negotiations, it would more than likely that one of the first things you ask is how quickly can you put things in production when the deal is agreed and when the strips can be on sale to allow you to maximise your aims of selling them in the Megastore.

I'd also be stunned if the club haven't seen a presentation of mockups and likely designs we'll have.

Engage your brain indeed.

Back