Rangers Announce New Kit Deal With Hummel

640x2w.png

Tweaked the Founders style top. Put Hummel on the right of the chest.
Nice one !!

Hummel logo is much better on the right of the chest. The central logo did not look right - just hope Hummel keep it on the right !!!

Thats stunning! What colour would the shorts and socks be mate?
I just tweaked this design...wish in could take full credit lol but i reckon shorts would be the same light blue as top and white socks (possibly with light blue tops) ...Who knows what they'll come up with though. Look in forward to them being released.

Quite looking forward to the Hummel efforts now to honest. Sounds like they're looking to make a name for themselves in the world of football again and will be putting some effort into our design.

I've hated the Puma years. Been so cheaply made and basic.

Its fairly safe to assume designs are finalised and production is already underway

I'd expect that, yeah.

The ball will start rolling on next seasons tops before we know it though.

Still good for Hummel to get a sense of what we want ASAP.

I reckon they'll take some of our wishes on board.

How do you know when they signed the deal?? It could’ve been two months ago . You know nothing .

Would agree with this.

Contract award was most likely months ago.

The club will have issued an RFI (request for information) to a list of suppliers to gage interest in bidders and those interest in being part of the tender - probably last summer.

From that they’ll have issued a tender at the start of the season / September. Tendering period would have been a few months .Bid submissions probably having a closing date of Nov / Dec.

A few weeks of clarifications on bids will have been undertaken by the commercial department after preferred bidders were selected. King met some suppliers post AGM so that would tie in with a possible clarification period in Dec.

Suppliers will have had to submit designs and explained their supply chain/production to meet production times. Award was probably made in January / Feb by the board but only announced last week.

Timelines may be off but generally that’s how the bid process will have gone and the strips will already be in production now.

The board will know the window for the release date for the first batch of stock by now.

Some of these mock up kits are absolutely outstanding, well done to those involved in producing them. I really do hope the Club & Hummel themselves have managed to get a look at them for future ideas.

As previously mentioned on this thread, the home and away kits have probably already been designed and possibly even made by now but even for the 3rd kit which is usually released later - that red & black kit above is a thing of beauty.

I'd go as far to say that a campaign should be started by the fans to get that released later this year for our 3rd kit!

Can you actually imagine if in future Hummell invited the best 3 fans kit proposals and we all took a vote then they put the winning one into production,this would be truly bespoke and probably the only kit design process of its kind for a huge club ,this would make us even more unique as a club than we are ,it should be seriously looked at ,the kits would make a very tidy sum for us .

Some very decent mock ups but the strips have already been chosen, worth putting pressure on the board next season.

Some of these mock ups have been outstanding but I’d like to see slimmer chevrons down the sides. They’ll have their name on the chest/centre of the shirt. No need for big chevrons on a bespoke shirt

How do you know when they signed the deal?? It could’ve been two months ago . You know nothing .

The award definitely wasn't made in Jan/Feb, as far as I'm aware. Don't know exactly when, but I'd hazard a guess the decision was made days rather than weeks before the Hummel rumours began.

Back