Rangers Announce Partnership With Indian Super League.

Some clever people working at Ibrox at the moment , I would assume we will get some advertising revenue and of course if there is a decent uptake they might also grow an interest in Rangers. It could also be part of the deal we did to show Spfl games in India.

Currying favour with the Indians ... nothing cowboy about us nowadays... al tikka my exit the now , got tae poppadom(s) to the offie for the pelters al get for this nonsense:)

Great stuff. Bring back the Ibrox pre season tournament and get the Indian super League champs over as well as the South African equivalent add in a EPL side of we could get one and stream the games on rangers TV for a fee. Boost the income a bit as well as our reach.

I see we have eventually signed robbie fowler.

Alan smith to follow.

Ps I apologise in advance for my honking patter:D

Game being shown 2pm today

The following Hero ISL fixtures will be live streamed on Rangers Facebook page to a UK audience (kick off times GMT), with additional fixtures to follow:

• Fri 27 Nov (2pm) ATK Mohun Bagan vs SC East Bengal
  • Sat 28 Nov (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs Hyderabad FC
  • Sun, 13 Dec (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs Kerala Blasters
  • Mon, 21 Dec (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan
  • Sat, 09 Jan (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs SC East Bengal
  • Tue 05 Jan (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs Mumbai City

That game today is also on Freesports as are some different ISL games later on. Maybe just a coincidence.

Out of over a billion people there is surely a footballing superstar there who will be mesmerised by the the Teddy Bears.

It's not as simple as saying "they have a gigantic population so must produce world class players at some point".

China and India have the world's biggest populations and, after many years, neither have produced anyone in that bracket. It takes more than the law of averages to bring through these players.

It's not as simple as saying "they have a gigantic population so must produce world class players at some point".

China and India have the world's biggest populations and, after many years, neither have produced anyone in that bracket. It takes more than the law of averages to bring through these players.
Yeh I wasn't being entirely serious.

Is this only for the Indian people in India?
If so, it might make some of the other people in India a bit Sikh !!

Feel like I'm having deja vu all over again.

Anyone remember the two Indians we got over on trial? :D

I watched the first half. No worse than the SPL (outwith us and the beasts from the east). Anyone know the final score?

Thinking outside the box. Bisgrove and wilson the best two off the park signings we’ve made for as long as I can remember. Smart young guys. Fair play and well done to Mr Robertson for getting them to Rangers as well tho.

Thinking outside the box. Bisgrove and wilson the best two off the park signings we’ve made for as long as I can remember. Smart young guys. Fair play and well done to Mr Robertson for getting them to Rangers as well tho.
Gerrard surely? ;)

Genuine question, how will this benefit Rangers? I'm guessing it does and I just don't understand.

If it is to broadcast games to a UK audience does that not mean there needs to be an audience in the UK wanting to watch Indian football? Is there much of a market for that?
It’s opening the club up to a fairly big community in the U.K.. it’s all about the brand.

Because they all already support English teams or prefer cricket

It must be beneficial or we wouldn't have done it but I can't see it being a massive success.
They do but that’s because the epl is everywhere. I’m sure plenty will watch something from their home land.

Back