Rangers Announce Virtual Match-Day Commercial Packages

“Vote for MotM and have a zoom call with him after the game”

Excellent.
McGregor would have your wife down to her underwear on the webcam by the time you’ve grabbed a beer :D
He will never ever live the shagger tag down :p :p

Wonder what his Mrs thinks as that's all he is referred to online :D

Possibly I'd like to see advertisements over sections of the seats at the stadium aswell a really good chance for the club to claw back cash missed from gate receipts

Says that in the article oversize banners that with have companies names on them over the seats

“Vote for MotM and have a zoom call with him after the game”

Excellent.
McGregor would have your wife down to her underwear on the webcam by the time you’ve grabbed a beer :D
I hope theres no need for him to be MOTM....
However your observations are 100% correct

RTV has had adverts for years. They stopped for a season or two.

The old Flamingo Land ones did my nut in.
I don’t recall any, mind you I usually go for a fag and a piss at half time anyway. All the same we should be getting it ad free since were paying for it. I’m all for maximizing income but you need to draw the line somewhere.

What next? Tam repeatedly telling us throughout the match, “this game is brought to you by Tunnock’s Caramel Wafers”.?

I don’t recall any, mind you I usually go for a fag and a piss at half time anyway. All the same we should be getting it ad free since were paying for it. I’m all for maximizing income but you need to draw the line somewhere.

What next? Tam repeatedly telling us throughout the match, “this game is brought to you by Tunnock’s Caramel Wafers”.?

"That goal was sponsored by Exocet, a quality name in anti-ship missiles since 1973"

Mmmmm caarmel wafers

Back