Rangers Announce Watchalong Party v Antwerp (2 MyGers Points Available)

I was hopeful I could log in and view whatever the hell this is on the hotmic website on my second monitor but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Showing as an upcoming event in my android app though.

The Hotmic event is starting in 8 minutes folks, but you can login and view the chat between Bears already.

So good time to get connecting so you’ve time if you need to do anything like password resets etc before thebgame begins proper.

Bought my ticket but when I follow the link after paying it tells me I need to purchase a ticket.

%^*& just got in from work and purchased my ticket and now ready it could take 90 minutes to activate

as usual a joke, purchase through eventbright as asked, and still connot access the content on hotmic

I see it's the usual suspects outraged at people getting points. :rolleyes:

In their shortsighted view points should only apply to what they do and everyone else should GTF.

Fans who live outside of scotland dont have many opportunities to get points so I'm very happy this allows me to do so.

Sorry bud but that’s untrue. I think part of the outrage is that things are being added after the season started, thus there’s a perception it’s being made up as they go along

I don’t like MyGers, I’m vocal against it, but it’s here to stay so I need to play the game and buy things I don’t want.

Truth is, if it didn’t have any baring on tickets, uptake would’ve been way less and the club wouldn’t have made anywhere near as much money - that’s my gripe.

The club tried to frame it as a loyalty scheme when in truth it’s nothing to do with loyalty - a European away game got 5 points, paying £6 gets you 2?

Sorry bud but that’s untrue. I think part of the outrage is that things are being added after the season started, thus there’s a perception it’s being made up as they go along

I don’t like MyGers, I’m vocal against it, but it’s here to stay so I need to play the game and buy things I don’t want.

Truth is, if it didn’t have any baring on tickets, uptake would’ve been way less and the club wouldn’t have made anywhere near as much money - that’s my gripe.

The club tried to frame it as a loyalty scheme when in truth it’s nothing to do with loyalty - a European away game got 5 points, paying £6 gets you 2?
Your euro away ticket doesnt make the club any money though.

For me, living outside of Scotland and getting back a couple of times a season I only really have my RTV subscription to earn points from.

Any points you can get from afar is really good for me.

I get that mate, the club have tried to give a path for people in a similar position to get access to away/European games following feedback from people at NARSA etc

I just don’t agree with mygers as a concept as there’s people on close to max travel club points in bronze etc, far too many anomalies

For me, living outside of Scotland and getting back a couple of times a season I only really have my RTV subscription to earn points from.

Any points you can get from afar is really good for me.
If your only getting back a couple of times a season what use are the points ? Serious question btw . High profile game your not going to get enough points , other games easy to get . Unless I’m missing something ?

If your only getting back a couple of times a season what use are the points ? Serious question btw . High profile game your not going to get enough points , other games easy to get . Unless I’m missing something ?

If he’s not a mygers member he wouldn’t be able to buy single match tickets so really needs to be in the scheme

If he’s not a mygers member he wouldn’t be able to buy single match tickets so really needs to be in the scheme
Really didn’t realise that, thought it only got you early access . Most games though you’d easy get tickets outside the ground no bother or organise here via supporters clubs . Maybe change after a year out the ground and us as champions .

I get that mate, the club have tried to give a path for people in a similar position to get access to away/European games following feedback from people at NARSA etc

I just don’t agree with mygers as a concept as there’s people on close to max travel club points in bronze etc, far too many anomalies
The only thing that needs looked at is people getting tickets via their RSC. Solve that then anyone in bronze will be there coz they dont go to many games.

Thing about the travel club is it was getting abused too with tickets not needing picked up anymore plenty with lots of points who were picking and choosing .

You get a priority window to buy individual match tickets.

I assume your a ST holder so haven't had to take part in the early morning scramble. Go on sale at 9am and only single seats left by 9.10.

Thing about the travel club is it was getting abused too with tickets not needing picked up anymore plenty with lots of points who were picking and choosing .

The club messed that up by changing to Glasgow collection rather than in the host city

I understood their rationale for Moscow after the hassle in Villarreal but they should’ve never stopped it all together

The only thing that needs looked at is people getting tickets via their RSC. Solve that then anyone in bronze will be there coz they dont go to many games.

What about the fact you could be max points but you’re not guaranteed a ticket?

The club messed that up by changing to Glasgow collection rather than in the host city

I understood their rationale for Moscow after the hassle in Villarreal but they should’ve never stopped it all together
Wasn’t even just Glasgow collection they were posted too .

You get a priority window to buy individual match tickets.

I assume your a ST holder so haven't had to take part in the early morning scramble. Go on sale at 9am and only single seats left by 9.10.
Yeah mate in the lucky position I am . If your ever struggling before planning a trip , gimmie a shout can’t make any promises but would try to help and could give you an answer before you book .

I would be very surprised if that situation happened.

Guess we wont find out till we get back in.

It’s already been confirmed it’s a free for all, so someone that just makes gold has same chance as someone on max points

Unless it’s Celtic away, then the rules can get changed. It’s bonkers

It’s already been confirmed it’s a free for all, so someone that just makes gold has same chance as someone on max points

Unless it’s Celtic away, then the rules can get changed. It’s bonkers
At the same time you would be in danger of creating a closed shop.

Back