Rangers Announce Watchalong Party v Antwerp (2 MyGers Points Available)

This thread is about the watch along, not match tickets

Some thing happened in the programme subscription thread, turned into a debate about match tickets
I switched it off as it was distracting from the game

I think saying less and getting JD to pipe up when something important to say about the match would work better.

Half time when probably most people would be listening its Falkirk highlights

How did people accrue points in the old Travel club scheme?

Exact same thing
It worked well as if you applied and were unsuccessful you got a point and if you applied and didn’t take ticket you didn’t get a point . Went to shot when then started alliwinging collection in Glasgow and postal tickets allowing people to get points and sell tickets . Obviously pre match collection would not work domestically .

I switched it off as it was distracting from the game

I think saying less and getting JD to pipe up when something important to say about the match would work better.

Aye I turned it off when the match had kicked off and JD and Clive didn't seem to even acknowledge it. Made me doubt my feed was synced, even though it said I'd successfully synced

This thread is about the watch along, not match tickets

Some thing happened in the programme subscription thread, turned into a debate about match tickets
It's alway going to happen though because it's more about mygers points than the product. People are paying for this and the programmes not to get programmes or participate in this but to gt mygers points. That's what we have become now.

Also switched off sound from Clive/Jermaine feed...was strange watching game with the commentary turned down.

Thought I’d be getting an alternate commentary from Clive with JD as pundit. What I’ve got is those two blethering a minute it so behind the game.
Won’t buy this again.

It worked well as if you applied and were unsuccessful you got a point and if you applied and didn’t take ticket you didn’t get a point . Went to shot when then started alliwinging collection in Glasgow and postal tickets allowing people to get points and sell tickets . Obviously pre match collection would not work domestically .

Was a rhetorical question mate, I just meant that new joiners were able to build up points if they were willing to go to lesser games

No way it couldn’t work for domestic games

Was a rhetorical question mate, I just meant that new joiners were able to build up points if they were willing to go to lesser games

No way it couldn’t work for domestic games
True mate any system when demand outstrips demand is going to get criticism from somewhere . Look at supporters clubs and away tickets as soon as we started to look good again people moaned about their allocation yet when we we’re shite in the lower divisions struggling to sell out away games it was them purchasing tickets home and away .

It's alway going to happen though because it's more about mygers points than the product. People are paying for this and the programmes not to get programmes or participate in this but to gt mygers points. That's what we have become now.

That's literally the aims of the scheme

1) to increase of direct sales of club products
2) to reward fans who but them (all products, not just match tickets)

But that argument falters when the people that have “literally” shown most loyalty, and amassed the most points, aren’t guaranteed tickets

I know and that is why it always descends into a discussion on tickets because at the end of the day that is why most people are in the scheme. It's why I joined and won't be joining again.

How did people accrue points in the old Travel club scheme?

Exact same thing

No, in the old travel club system you got a point for applying for a ticket, regardless of if you got one or not.

But by and large, it was mostly the same crowd.

Those two were brilliant together, weren’t they? Defoe is an amazing chap and professional. It was great seeing him when Paterson scored, he was so happy for him.

Think Clive was starting to get lashed on that wine B-D
Great to hear all the insights from JD, he clearly loves the club and his teammates.
He was loving Patterson’s goal.
JD “it won’t sink in with him until he’s in his bed tonight. ‘What just happened?’ “
CT “let’s just hope he goes home tonight” B-)

I watched it before the game and for the first 8 minutes then again at full time. Liked it. But no point having it on when game was on really as I was concentratimg on that.

:)) It never ceases to amaze me how much patience you and @rangeral have when dealing with "queries".

On the syncing part, I got the distinct impression that it worked to sync JD and Clive but that the comments were not synced and seemed way ahead of what I was watching/hearing. Anybody else find that?

If the users all synced their stream it would have been perfect but I was 13 seconds ahead of the stream so I suspect others with BT sport were too which meant that there could be spoilers just not from JD or Clive

Still not received my match day program. Does it come through on email your email?

I done the £5.99 package.

Back