rangers apparently expected to bring the most fans a foreign team has brought

rangers expected to bring the most a foreign team has brought to Ł3 legias stadium since it was renovated in 2008
HIB77HV.jpg

What we need is a Union flag with %^*& the Celtic written upside down on it so that when it gets knicked and displayed by their Ultras everyone can see what we think of them.

I know, daft idea, but it's a quiet night in.

That’s genius. :D :D

Getting worried about this tie now actually having a look at them they play sharp one touch passing and don't concede many goals aswell as two senior players capped by Portugal one of which makes them tic in midfield and a brazil winger luquinhas who looks like a world beater

Just read there that ticket sales for them on Thursday are crap and they are expecting "huge swathes" of empty seats and not opening quite a bit of their upper tiers.

Reactions: o7o
Getting worried about this tie now actually having a look at them they play sharp one touch passing and don't concede many goals aswell as two senior players capped by Portugal one of which makes them tic in midfield and a brazil winger luquinhas who looks like a world beater
Yes, we ignore their danger at our peril.

Do you think they'd have beaten the Danes 7-3 on aggregate?

It's weird the way every single team you play in European fitba always seems to have a Brazilian in the team.

It will be a tough game but at this stage of the qualifiers we couldn’t have asked for a much better draw, I would much rather play a team like Legia who have had next to nothing to spend on players than wolves or some of the other options.

Luquinhas might look good but I notice he has not had a goal or assist for them yet. Gerrard and the backing team will have us fully prepared and will set us up correctly tactically. We have a team of quality players now that will get the job done

I watched the second half of their game on Sunday, they didn’t look as if they had any world beaters and left loads of space between their midfield and attack.

Just read there that ticket sales for them on Thursday are crap and they are expecting "huge swathes" of empty seats and not opening quite a bit of their upper tiers.

Nah mate its expected to be a sell out. Legia folk on twitter saying theyve sold about 28/29 thousand tickets plus almost 2000 rangers fans.

It's weird the way every single team you play in European fitba always seems to have a Brazilian in the team.
Was thinking that too lol. Was that guy Evander who played for the Danes not Brazilian as well? He was meant to be a world beater too.

If we're judging it on that, we've guys capped by: Colombia, Croatia, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Sweden, USA, Finland and Canada in our squad. Including the captains of Canada and Northern Ireland.

Hardly a reason to worry. And its one guy capped by Portugal, two times 6 years ago.

I would be worried if the had actually won their own league.

They haven't so they aren't the best team in Poland.

It will be a great test for us and I believe we can Nick it over there and win in Glasgow.

Our support lost about 15 in Vienna..... wouldnt be laughing about them losing flags as i would be surprised if we don't see any of ours in the home end on Thursday.

Everyone needs to be wise on Thursday and keep their flags out of sight until they get to the ground.
I think we have enough Paratrooper veterans who know what to do with misbehaving papist.

Just had a look through who they have played in that time and would only expect Ajax to have a significant away support really, possibly Dortmund.

If we're judging it on that, we've guys capped by: Colombia, Croatia, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Sweden, USA, Finland and Canada in our squad. Including the captains of Canada and Northern Ireland.

Hardly a reason to worry. And its one guy capped by Portugal, two times 6 years ago.
There is two Agra who won the Europa league with Braga I'm sure and Martins their deep playmaker In midfield

Their support and self proclaimed GFITW pish is exactly a MYTH.

In the CL group game against Bayern we took officially 16k. They took a Couple thousand a few years later.

Barcelona in 2007 we had 25k. They had 10k if you are lucky.

Let's put too bed this myth they are a Bigger support than us.

Not a chance on this Earth.

Aw, feck, naw.
Cancel the trip.
Play the reserves and save ourselves for the league.

Back