rangers apparently expected to bring the most fans a foreign team has brought

And what a trip that was. One of the last Bus trips I done before cheap flights saved us from 5 days on a Pish, Fag and Alcohol smelling bus trips lol.
That was my last euro trip on a bus, no sleep for days. Always took a plane since.

Getting worried about this tie now actually having a look at them they play sharp one touch passing and don't concede many goals aswell as two senior players capped by Portugal one of which makes them tic in midfield and a brazil winger luquinhas who looks like a world beater

Chill out.

It's going to be a tough test but nothing to exagerate about.

In saying that, I was taken aback by how short a price Rangers are to win tommorow...around 11/8.

Contrast that with Wolves who are outsiders away to Torino.

Our support lost about 15 in Vienna..... wouldnt be laughing about them losing flags as i would be surprised if we don't see any of ours in the home end on Thursday.

Everyone needs to be wise on Thursday and keep their flags out of sight until they get to the ground.

Is it nor in the ground they steal them?

A good few of the Geordie sparks in work were asking me about our support... and were duly told that we are the best supported team in the country.... YES THE UK !!!! Fact

I was in amongst the 16,000 on the curva with all our flags trackside it felt like we were taking Europe that season . Most we’ve dominated an away European game and just couldn’t score . So wanted our end to explode with joy if just one chance had gone in . Mols injury just broke our hearts .
Jonathan Johansson should have scored with that chance in front of our support that night.
Munich had a fair few chances as well to be fair

The flag thing might sound daft, maybe even a mistranslation, but my gf's sister's bf (are you following me?) is a Lech fan, and he was animatedly chirping away on his phone a while back because Legia had stolen a flag at one of their games. Apparently they treat it like an episode of Sharpe, the most unthinkable insult is to lose the King's colours to the enemy.

It worries me a bit, this mob would start a fight with Ghandi United. They are already drawing battlelines and issuing terms, there is bound to be trouble of some sort; we probably won't instigate it, but we will be landed with the blame of it in the media.
What the %^*& are you on about? Stealing flags,drawing battle lines and issuing terms! It's the poles who should be embarrassed. What age are they for fooks sake.

Pure cringy , all this flag stealing pish .

It might be to yourself and to the average Joe Blogg Rangers fan but all the euro mobs abroad do take great pleasure in stealing and subsequently destroying 'your' colours (flags / scarfs).

If you walk about with a flag in plain sight in Warsaw on Thursday then don't come crying on here that it got pinched. Use the head and keep it in your bag or stuffed up your jacket out of sight, these c*nts will jump you for the flag if they see the opportunity.

Is it nor in the ground they steal them?

Not my experience of watching us abroad, no. They get pinched when flags are left unattended in the city and / or small groups wandering about with a flag in plain view.

There are videos out there of euro mobs stealing flags inside the ground but I'd be surprised if that happened tomorrow.

It’s embarrassing for the support as a whole if our flags are displayed in the Legia end.

Is it really that hard to ask everyone to keep their flags safe before the match?
How exactly is it embarrassing? That some idiots/thugs stole from our fans? Emabarrassing? Not for me. I dont find their antics in the least bit important. I feel bad for any bears subject to having their flag stolen, but I certainly dont have any ill feeling towards any bears it happens to, nor do I feel that they've embarrassed us in any way by it happening to them.

Granted I agree that forewarning is best and bears should be vigilant and keep it from happening, but my viewpoint on that is simply to prevent them from losing their flag and save themselves any hassles, certainly not worried about them embarrassing us.

Their support and self proclaimed GFITW pish is exactly a MYTH.

In the CL group game against Bayern we took officially 16k. They took a Couple thousand a few years later.

Barcelona in 2007 we had 25k. They had 10k if you are lucky.

Let's put too bed this myth they are a Bigger support than us.

Not a chance on this Earth.

But they had a lot more black poly bags.

How exactly is it embarrassing? That some idiots/thugs stole from our fans? Emabarrassing? Not for me. I dont find their antics in the least bit important. I feel bad for any bears subject to having their flag stolen, but I certainly dont have any ill feeling towards any bears it happens to, nor do I feel that they've embarrassed us in any way by it happening to them.

Granted I agree that forewarning is best and bears should be vigilant and keep it from happening, but my viewpoint on that is simply to prevent them from losing their flag and save themselves any hassles, certainly not worried about them embarrassing us.

I get what you are saying but what Stanley is saying is correct in that it is embarrassing for the support as a whole to see swathes of flags in the home end that have been pinched (in whatever method).

Our support must know the score by now that on euro trips these teams want to steal flags, it's not difficult to keep your flag tucked away until you get to the ground.

I'm not one for "love me, love me" tim behaviour , but given recent events I really do think a "we hate celtic more than you" banner would be warmly received by the Poles

Back