Rangers B not playing today

Rangerista

Standing in the local having a couple before heading down to Dumbarton and decided to find out a bit more about our opponents,Caledonian Braves.

Well on their twitter account posted last night it mentions "with no game tomorrow". And indeed, on checking the Rangers website the fixture is now scheduled for the 23rd October.

So I guess I'm not going to Dumbarton today, and an excuse to stay in the pub.

Does anyone know why was postponed?

International call ups perhaps, but this was the same a few days ago against CC and they played with younger guys.

Perhaps more have left the squad.

Was looking at going to this too but no tickets appeared on the website all week, presumed it was because of the international weekend.

Still has a paragraph about the opening week of the season when looking to buy b team tickets, no mention of todays game being postponed

Our website is terrible.

Standing in the local having a couple before heading down to Dumbarton and decided to find out a bit more about our opponents,Caledonian Braves.

Well on their twitter account posted last night it mentions "with no game tomorrow". And indeed, on checking the Rangers website the fixture is now scheduled for the 23rd October.

So I guess I'm not going to Dumbarton today, and an excuse to stay in the pub.

Does anyone know why was postponed?

That's a weird graphic. When I look on the Rangers App under fixtures for the B Team it clearly shows the game as 23 Oct at 3pm. Same on the official website.

Your App data looks out of date and may need refreshed - unless they've only updated it in the last half hour or so.

That's a weird graphic. When I look on the Rangers App under fixtures for the B Team it clearly shows the game as 23 Oct at 3pm. Same on the official website.

Your App data looks out of date and may need refreshed - unless they've only updated it in the last half hour or so.
I took that screenshot on Thursday from the website and never thought to visit it again until today.

Must be a first for the Lowland League - match postponed due to International call ups if thats the case

Must be a first for the Lowland League - match postponed due to International call ups if thats the case
We were due to play Alloa Athletic in the Challenge Cup today/this weekend, that game is now due to be played on Wednesday 27th October now with the winner to play Cove Rangers away

Could be the case the reason why we didn't play today as well, we played midweek and were missing players due to International call-ups

Latest posts

Back