Rangers B Squad

rangers_champions

What do we the squad will be for the B side in the lowland league this season. Do we expect any new signings or will it be as we are. From what i can see we have something like. How do we think we will get on this season.

Goalkeepers

Lewis Budinauckas
Jay Hogarth
Jack McConnell
Aaron Cervantes

Defenders

Adam Devine
Leon King
Kyle McClelland
Matthew Henderson
Jack Harkness
Kyle Semple

Midfielders

Charlie Lindsay
Cole McKinnon
Alex Lowery
Malcolm Ebiowei
Connor Allan
Mackenzie Strachan

Forwards

Robbie Ure
Tony Weston
James Graham
Tyler Pasnik
Kane Hosler
Chris Mckee

What do we the squad will be for the B side in the lowland league this season. Do we expect any new signings or will it be as we are. From what i can see we have something like. How do we think we will get on this season.

Goalkeepers

Lewis Budinauckas
Jay Hogarth
Jack McConnell
Aaron Cervantes

Defenders

Adam Devine
Leon King
Kyle McClelland
Matthew Henderson
Jack Harkness
Kyle Semple

Midfielders

Charlie Lindsay
Cole McKinnon
Alex Lowery
Malcolm Ebiowei
Connor Allan
Mackenzie Strachan

Forwards

Robbie Ure
Tony Weston
James Graham
Tyler Pasnik
Kane Hosler
Chris Mckee

That list is a mix of U18 through to U20 players.

Taking U19/U20 players we only have 15. Kai Kennedy won't play Lowland League, Kyle McClelland and Cole McKinnon both got decent game time in League One with Falkirk and East Fife respectively. Aaron Lyall went on loan to Inverness CT although his time on the pitch was limited. Don't see any benefit for these players dropping from 2nd and 3rd tiers to the 5th tier.

Not sure if players can move between the Lowland League and First team. If they can it may mean the these players and Leon King playing some games, if they remain in the first team group.

From the list Matthew Henderson has been released and played as a trialist for Stranraer at the weekend. I also believe Malcolm Ebiowei has moved on.

Back