Rangers B Team

It would be a great addition to RTV to subscribe to these games, I'd definitely stump up a bit extra if these were added to a subscription.
It’s available on PPV. As regards subscription, those on Unlimited get it included, along with some of the Women’s Team games and, of course, all the First Team games except CL Play-Off and group stages and beyond. For those of us who can’t get to Ibrox it’s a great value package at £240 (even better if you are on a Legacy package),

It’s available on PPV. As regards subscription, those on Unlimited get it included, along with some of the Women’s Team games and, of course, all the First Team games except CL Play-Off and group stages and beyond. For those of us who can’t get to Ibrox it’s a great value package at £240 (even better if you are on a Legacy package),
I wasn't aware of that, cracking deal that!
I can't see Unlimited on the website, is it one where you need a VPN?

I'm looking forward to a trip out to Dumbarton again for this tonight - will be nice with the slightly larger crowd as well compared to the Bo'ness game

I've searched for it but cannae see it to purchase.

Is there a link you could supply VB?
if you log out of RTV, then the banner for subscribe should be there - gives you an option to click on it there to buy it, then you can log back in during the purchase process

Always found that the easiest way, as theres no out and out option I can ever see

if you log out of RTV, then the banner for subscribe should be there - gives you an option to click on it there to buy it, then you can log back in during the purchase process

Always found that the easiest way, as theres no out and out option I can ever see
Cheers bud. I'll give it a go.

Quick question re the B team -I noticed in the last 3 games, no players over 19 have featured. I take it there is an age limit and no scope for any of our senior players to get a game who are not featuring at first team level?

Quick question re the B team -I noticed in the last 3 games, no players over 19 have featured. I take it there is an age limit and no scope for any of our senior players to get a game who are not featuring at first team level?

Correct, there can be transfers between teams but only in the transfer window, there is a limit on the number of first team games they can have played before they are ineligible to play in the B team and there is an age limit too.

I've searched for it but cannae see it to purchase.

Is there a link you could supply VB
Its on the front page now mate. Bear in mind you cannot make purchases on the App - Apple/Google take over 20% - you need to use the webpage.

Reactions: o7o

Yeah, they did away with the Subscribe & Buy tab which was always an ideal start point for anything to buy.

Its an u20s team but allowed an overage outfield player and an overage goalkeeper. However, they still have to be eligible to play u21 football. Its not really going to be a place for those recovering from injury or a dumping ground for those who don't make the First Team cut.

@Greg Marshall

Any chance you could relay back to RTV about the B teams being available 'on demand' like the first team stuff? Perhaps even just temporarily like a week or a few days after then take them down to free up space?

I know we’re talking a lousy £3.49 here but I thought the game might have been free to those like myself who bought the friendly package and didn’t get the Blackpool game.

Back