Rangers B v Dalbeattie Star - Tickets?

Devil's Advocate

Does anyone know if the ticket office will be open tomorrow, and if I will be able to buy tickets for this fixture there?

I've been trying to book them online but keep getting: "There has been a problem retrieving your login details, please try later".

I can log in fine to see Rangers TV, its just when I try the B team game I get an issue.

I did email the ticket office but they never got back to me and I completely forgot to phone today.

If not the Rangers ticket office, can I just rock up to Dumbarton and pay at the gate?

Does anyone know if the ticket office will be open tomorrow, and if I will be able to buy tickets for this fixture there?

I've been trying to book them online but keep getting: "There has been a problem retrieving your login details, please try later".

I can log in fine to see Rangers TV, its just when I try the B team game I get an issue.

I did email the ticket office but they never got back to me and I completely forgot to phone today.

If not the Rangers ticket office, can I just rock up to Dumbarton and pay at the gate?
Remember, the Tickets part of the website is independent of the rest. Your login credentials aren’t the same as for RangersTV, for example, unless you set it up that way. In other words, be sure you are using the correct details.

Remember, the Tickets part of the website is independent of the rest. Your login credentials aren’t the same as for RangersTV, for example, unless you set it up that way. In other words, be sure you are using the correct details.
I did try registering again (with the same and then another email) but it said my credentials were already registered with both. No idea what's happening :))

I did try registering again (with the same and then another email) but it said my credentials were already registered with both. No idea what's happening :))

Have you tried logging in with your Rangers Number rather than the email address?

If that still doesn’t work, you could try the Forgotten Password route and see which email address the reset email comes to. Check Junk Folder as well.

Have you tried logging in with your Rangers Number rather than the email address?

If that still doesn’t work, you could try the Forgotten Password route and see which email address the reset email comes to. Check Junk Folder as well.
FFS! It doesn't recognise either email for the password reminder :))

Think I'll just pay at the turnstile

Back