Rangers B vs Celtic B

Nice wee Hogmanay day out just bought a couple of tickets. I think they will open a stand at a time as tickets get sold.

I think there will be a good turn out for this.

Been to a few B team games now glad to get a couple for this one aswell

Delighted with this, common sense has prevailed. Ticket bought.

Im not one but thought they couldve made it a free game for season ticket holders as a way of thanks for their support though COVID etc.

That’s a great shout. Would be a small but welcomed gesture and would help the team massively to get a decent crowd in

Celtic fans aren't getting in come on lol
Would make it 100x better, enhance the atmosphere and let the young ones experience what a proper Rangers/Celtic game is like instead of the sanitised garbage we have now

I’d actually offer Celtic an allocation for this game in all honesty, it’ll help the atmosphere.

It would also give the police an opportunity to see how they could handle segregation in Broomloan front/rear
Why? we won't need segregation with them in the corner

No away fans is the decision bud but it’s a policing one I believe.
Sign of things to come for the senior teams too, no doubt. Appreciate the clarity

Police have far too much say in things, the clubs should be saying away fans are coming and the police have the job of ensuring it’s policed - they shouldn’t be allowed to decide whether away fans are allowed or not

You’ve missed my point, I’m suggesting trialling them getting BR5, BF5 and the corner or BR1/2 and BF1/2
I haven't missed your point, you are wanting them in so you can get a ticket for Parkhead eventually
I believe within three seasons it will be home fans only for these games

I haven't missed your point, you are wanting them in so you can get a ticket for Parkhead eventually
I believe within three seasons it will be home fans only for these games
I think so too and it’ll be the final nail in the coffin for “the best derby in the world”

Sanitised muck now, feel sorry for anyone 18 or under who didn’t get to properly experience games at Ibrox/Parkhead when there was 8,000 opposition fans

Quite poor that there’s no away fans, but I totally get why the cops have taken that decision. I imagine their resources are stretched enough on Hogmanay. I can also imagine they don’t think it’s worth the hassle with it being youth sides.

Still would have been good for the players, and the fans to enjoy it a wee bit more.

Quite poor that there’s no away fans, but I totally get why the cops have taken that decision. I imagine their resources are stretched enough on Hogmanay. I can also imagine they don’t think it’s worth the hassle with it being youth sides.

Still would have been good for the players, and the fans to enjoy it a wee bit more.
It’s 12pm, midday on Hogmanay, when loads of people will be working and/or doing things with their families

If it was a 5pm/7pm kick off I could maybe understand but everyone will be leaving Ibrox by 2pm and folk will have parties/gatherings arranged for the bells

It’s a youth game so I highly doubt people would be going back to rangers/Celtic pubs en masse after it

Back