Rangers B

WAAP

Great result for the young lads today. 5 - 2 at a tough away fixture.
They are great to watch and are opening a few eyes. Behavior and sportsmanship is exemplary and befitting Rangers players.
A thank you to Bonnyrigg for acknowledging our fair play and leaving the changing rooms - as we found them.
It is nice to be nice.

Any plans in place for after this season for the B's?
As far as i am aware this is just a one-season gig the lowland league... taking it by storm though...

The lads are doing great, scoring plenty of goals and a good learning curve for them and hopefully lots of them make it into our 1st team in the future.

Any plans in place for after this season for the B's?
As far as i am aware this is just a one-season gig the lowland league... taking it by storm though...
It is my opinion that Rangers are being a welcome visitor to the Lowland League teams.
Should Rangers agree to continue with this experiment it would be head in the sand for others to refuse our continued entry.
Today the attendance was just short of 1000 on a day that clashed with our main support being in Perth. A fair number of the follow followers would have liked to have been at both games.
I hope the teams who voted against our entry are suitably embarrassed.
The future is bright, the future is red, white and blue.

Did Alegria feature today? I noted we scored 5 and he didn't seem to be among the used subs. Was he not in the squad?

Did Alegria feature today? I noted we scored 5 and he didn't seem to be among the used subs. Was he not in the squad?
He was not in the squad.
Lowry was also missing, presume due to injury.
Whole team got nines with possibly Hogarth, King, McClelland and McCann getting tens.
Hogarth not a lot to do but two good stops.
CH’s dealt with older, more physical players with aplomb. Bonnyrigg had a battering ram striker who resorted to bleating to the referee that these wee boys are better than me.
McCann is just quality.
Subs McCausland and Richie-Hosler are speed merchants. Brought on when the 60 minute players have a face like Turnbull.
I encourage everyone to followfollow.

He was not in the squad.
Whole team got nines with possibly Hogarth, King, McClelland and McCann getting tens.
CH’s dealt with older, more physical players with aplomb. Bonnyrigg had a battering ram striker who resorted to bleating to the referee that these wee boys are better than me.
McCann is just quality.
Subs McCausland and Richie-Hosler are speed merchants. Brought on when the 60 minute players have a face like Turnbull.
Aye, Kieran McGachie is a big, fat, moaning thug. I’ve seen him play before and he’s always been the same.

Agreed about all of our lads being good today. I always like the look of Cole McKinnon, possibly because he’s scored each time I’ve watched them. Weston always seems to have bags of energy, and never gives up. Devine always looks good, as does King.

He was not in the squad.
McCann is just quality.
Weston scoring again he's took to this league no bother I'd love for a striker to make it with us. I wonder of he'll be with the B team all season or will we try to get him a loan at a higher level.

Aye, Kieran McGachie is a big, fat, moaning thug. I’ve seen him play before and he’s always been the same.

Agreed about all of our lads being good today. I always like the look of Cole McKinnon, possibly because he’s scored each time I’ve watched them. Weston always seems to have bags of energy, and never gives up. Devine always looks good, as does King.

A group of young lads behind me were calling him "Boris".

Quality patter and a dead ringer.

Great result for the young lads today. 5 - 2 at a tough away fixture.
They are great to watch and are opening a few eyes. Behavior and sportsmanship is exemplary and befitting Rangers players.
A thank you to Bonnyrigg for acknowledging our fair play and leaving the changing rooms - as we found them.
It is nice to be nice.
It is nice to be nice. One of my old man's favourite sayings.

Devine I've liked, as you say he always looks good, basically he does his job. Going to be another good addition.

Attacking options are frightening.

What do we reckon chances against Ayr on Tuesday are? Note they’ve been on a terrible run of form before beating Dunfermline. Can’t seem to find any odds online.

It is my opinion that Rangers are being a welcome visitor to the Lowland League teams.
Should Rangers agree to continue with this experiment it would be head in the sand for others to refuse our continued entry.
Today the attendance was just short of 1000 on a day that clashed with our main support being in Perth. A fair number of the follow followers would have liked to have been at both games.
I hope the teams who voted against our entry are suitably embarrassed.
The future is bright, the future is red, white and blue.
wondering myself if this will be continued after this season, I am abroad for work for the next couple of years but if I was still in Scotland I would definitely be going to lots of these games when I could. So fingers crossed it's still going when I come home.

Looking forward to radio clyde telling us that’s both our First and B team top of their respective leagues.They will won’t they?After all they were banging on about how selic ladies could go top with a win against Glasgow City.I shit you not after the 0830 news I was driving the kids to school on Friday.I nearly crashed the car laughing.

Should be a good test against Ayr Utd. The boy mccann looks different class, looking forward to seeing Lowry mature as a footballer as his talent is unreal

Really proud of how the B team are playing and representing the Rangers values and being so well received by the other clubs in the league.

I wish our home games had been more central so it was easier to get too
Dumbarton is even a bit of a journey for me, and I’m only over the water.

Although, we were limited in our options as the club wanted a grass pitch and a couple of other sides rejected our requests.

Bet 365 has us at 10/3 and Ayr at 6/11.

Strange IMO.
That’s a great price, I’ll be backing that. Every chance the young lads will get a result, Ayr on very poor form and have just sacked their manager I believe.

Is the "collect" option on buying tickets on the website to collect at Dumbarton or Ibrox? I couldn't see any specific mention so assume it's Ibrox but would rather just do at the ground. Thanks.

Would have gone but with our game being 1230 wouldn’t have got there in time for KO

How long does it take to pick up tickets at the ground, will hopefully be there for 7ish tomorrow night but imagine crowds getting bigger each game?

How long does it take to pick up tickets at the ground, will hopefully be there for 7ish tomorrow night but imagine crowds getting bigger each game?
You’ll be more than fine.

Less than 1000 people at most games and even then most of them already have their tickets.

Try to watch the home games on RTV, been some cracking goals from them.

Watched the recent highlights there and one thing that strikes me is most of them seem to play with their heads up. Where some nice goals again, for any level. Liked the look of the number 14 when he came on, looked lively, played a part in one of the goals and won a penalty.

I bought my ticket on Thursday - email says it'll be posted, still hasn't arrived. Assume they'll re-issue my ticket at Dumbarton if it doesn't arrive tomorrow?!

It would've been good to have the opportunity to watch this live on RTV. I reckon £5 would've been a fair price that would've got a lot of buys too. Ah well.

It would've been good to have the opportunity to watch this live on RTV. I reckon £5 would've been a fair price that would've got a lot of buys too. Ah well.
I assume it’s to do with the broadcasting rights - tomorrow’s game will ‘belong’ to the SPFL - since we’ve shown every Home Lowland League match. The Challenge Cup match will not be screened by RangersTV.

Last edited:
Back