Rangers bar, Gran Canaria?

Not a rangers pub but you will get it in kims bar id imagine...decent wee place with cheap food and drink. They are on facebook so worth looking up.

I'm in gran canaria when the Dundee games on so will keep these in mind
The Grand Chapparall is a small shopping square with lots of bars it's a fair jaunt from the Kasbah get a taxi they're cheap,but you'll defo get any Rangers game on in these pubs

Was in the Highlander for a game there last year. Don't know if its always like this but we were essentially roasted from the minute we sat down to the minute we left by this Northern barlady with an acid tongue. Most of it was in good humour, however quite a few folk couldnt take it and led to them leaving the pub. Wouldn't say it was the most comfortable experience of my life - got progressively better as the drink flowed but the missus hated it!

Go early as it gets very busy. I couldnt get near it, so went upstair to the saloon bar. The guy behind bar was a bear from Greenock. Place was empty
There's another place at the other end and up the stairs called the Chill out bar, the owner Erol will put the game on for you too Plus the drink is Much cheaper

Hideaway bar in Puerto Rico in the Europa Centre run by a blue nose and he doesn’t hide it either.Good prices as well.
Been in Rico 3 times in the last 2 years and have Never ventured up to the Europa centre but going to make a point of going up in September.

I’m there for Villarreal and St Johnstone games will be checking this thread again nearer the time

There is a pub called the Dragon Bar on the beach front at Playa Des Ingles, its at the main taxi rank, had about three different games on at the same time so there was a good mix of punters, Nice pub with good food .

This place any good?

Any where else in playa del ingles that would be showing the game on Saturday?
It's a family bar mate not a Rangers bar they have five or six TVs but will only show games that are televised they don't have Rangers TV.

im there for the Rapid Vienna and Hearts games at home, stayin in costa adeje - heard theres a good bar in playa las americas - bluebell

I will be checking this thread next week, I'll be looking for somewhere to watch the games as well

Will be in Puerto Mogan in November during the 5th group game v Feyenoord. Couple of bars mentioned above but tried a Google search for bars in PM but nothing of note. Will my best bet be to head for Puerto Rico or PDI?

Will be in Puerto Mogan in November during the 5th group game v Feyenoord. Couple of bars mentioned above but tried a Google search for bars in PM but nothing of note. Will my best bet be to head for Puerto Rico or PDI?
Puerto Rico mate, i just got back last week, loads of bars show our games, as well as the Thistle, you can go to the Europa centre...Hideaway, Barbacoa, Extreemz .

Reactions: Del
I will be in Puerto Rico in October and even although I will be in a hotel up next to the Europa centre i will head down the hill and watch the games in the Thistle bar in the Commercial centre, only because it will have a better atmosphere

Anyone been recently to Gran Canaria, going over this weekend and was hoping to find a bar to watch our matches in, not sure what is open now over there.

Anyone been recently to Gran Canaria, going over this weekend and was hoping to find a bar to watch our matches in, not sure what is open now over there.

I watched one of our qualifiers a couple years back in the Britannia mate would be worth checking there if it’s still open.

Ex
Puerto Rico mate, i just got back last week, loads of bars show our games, as well as the Thistle, you can go to the Europa centre...Hideaway, Barbacoa, Extreemz .
Extreemz is shut now unfortunately. Russ does his DJ at Mary Ds.

The Dragon Bar , playa des ingles, down at the taxi rank at the beach, I watched a couple of games in there , normally I find it's only the games on sky or bt that you to get see quite easily, the games that are not on them channels you would have to find a real gers pub ,

I’m heading to Puerto Rico tomorrow and wondering if there is a bar for the Hearts and St Mirren games

Back