Rangers barrels

Intrepid

@Intrepid did you get my pm bro?
Hi Itb,
I did get your PM. Thank you very much for that. I would be delighted to provide a personalised product as required by your punters.
I have again been in touch with the commercial department at RFC. They've pretty much kicked a commercial deal with me into the long grass. "We are interested but not at this time" type answer.
I was a bit disappointed to be honest (and I told them that). The interest shown in the product and with the number contacting me to provide RFC branded barrels clearly demonstrate that the bears like this type of product. Maybe it's muddying the waters with their current whisky releases. Who knows?
Anyway, if you are interested in a "personalised" barrel do let me know.
There are now quite a few "personalised" barrels out there.

Intrepid

I delivered a "personalised" barrel to a customer's place of work on Tuesday. I had arranged to meet at 11.00. When I turned up to deliver the package he wasn't available. I left it with one of his colleagues. Within 15 minutes of me leaving he sent the following text.
"Hi Intrepid, apologies for being late this morning. I have just opened the parcel and the barrel is absolutely outstanding. My dad will love it and I'm more than a little jealous! The process from start to finish has been seamless, thank you very much. All the best, (name removed).

I'm getting something right.