Rangers Being Sued in the region of £1m by Memorial Walls

They did, several months ago. Scott Steedman.

He also paid 30 grand to have the shite club deck staircase banners installed, when they'd already been agreed at a higher standard, similar to the commonwealth graphics, at a slightly higher cost.

The guy was an utter utter fuckwit.

But who employed the fuckwit in the first place?.

And why?. Cronyism?. Jobs for the boys?.

Rangers deserves better than that!.

If I recall correctly from a previous thread, the proposed statue as part of the memorial was going to consist of JG posed in such a way that he was hi-fiving people, and that punters could have hi-fived the statue for photos and stuff. Apparently it looked rank rotten and certainly wasn't in keeping with a respectful memorial, so we pulled the plug. I'm sure others will correct me if I've got this wrong.

I always wonder how folk can think tacky shit like that sounds like a great idea. Bet these c*nts have 'Live Laugh Love' on their walls at home too.

What a ridiculous situation to get ourselves into.
Whoever employed the clown that signed off on this has questions to answer.

Any one who want to see the plans can on the public access planning site. Google public access and gcc and use application 17/03514/DC

just setup and no accounts and no previous work or website.My shares in Rangers are worth more that the whole company. Something fishy

If that seriously is the company then whoever chose them should be shot with a ball of his own shyte!

Seriously.

Sign the contract and we'll show you the design.

Do you really think someone would agree to that.
Sign a contract for the work then come up with a series of designs for the project. Sounds quite plausible to me. Then the best one's picked for the go ahead..

Scott Steedman was Commercial Director from August 2015 to November 2018.

I don't know if he would have the authority to sign such a contract without at least referring the matter to the board for discussion and approval.

Back