Rangers Belfast Store

MichaelSeafarer

Was in the The Gers Store today and chatting with one of the staff and they mentioned that the Elite Group are opening a store in Belfast. It will be in the former “Lush” retail unit opposite the Liverpool Shop.

Interesting times ahead for the clubs retail operations.

Last edited:
I’m glad to hear this our support from ulster deserve to have a store they can purchase merchandise from locally or semi locally rather than having to wait every other week even at that they won’t always be able to mke the official store.

Hands across the water

Was in the The Gers Store today and chatting with one of the staff and they mentioned that the Elite Group are opening a store in Belfast. It will be in the former “Lush” retail unit opposite the Liverpool Shop.

Interesting times ahead for the clubs retail operations.

You’re always sniffing about that shop & posting about it on twitter.

You got shares in Elite group or something? :)

You’re always sniffing about that shop & posting about it on twitter.

You got shares in Elite group or something? :)

Yesterday was my first visit to the Glasgow shop, very impressed with the products for sale.

Glad you’ve seen my tweets, no I don’t have shares in Elite. I just try and get the message out there about what’s new in store.

Beside Starbucks? That's a prime location beside Victoria Square.

When did Lush close?

I remember the old one and the one in Ballymena.

Both were run very poorly, especially the Ballymena one.

anyone know where they money from shirt sales actually goes? does it go into the club or is it currently in a big holding bank account because of the legal issues with MA and RR?

anyone know where they money from shirt sales actually goes? does it go into the club or is it currently in a big holding bank account because of the legal issues with MA and RR?
Would like to know what money we’ve made from the Gers store online. It’s essential we make 3/4m each year to move forward

I hope they stock more sizes than the Glasgow one, been in 4 times and still not been able to spend money and they don’t have my size, when asked if they will be getting more in noons knows. Hope it improves for next season.

I hope they stock more sizes than the Glasgow one, been in 4 times and still not been able to spend money and they don’t have my size, when asked if they will be getting more in noons knows. Hope it improves for next season.
Maybe best trying their online store m8 i find they update it more understandable

Let's hope this time we employ only Rangers Supporters.
Employing a Manager who supported Man United in the original shop in Belfast didn't work well.

A tip for the good gersstore people, get in plenty of the normal sizes, 4 months later, i still cannot get a training top.

Hopefully the opening is a few weeks rather than months away.

Now for temporary stores in Blackpool and Benidorm.....printing money.

That's solely down to Hummel.

I've said this before but they completely underestimated the levels of stock needed for the weans/ladies/first team never mind the Bears.

I wouldn't be to confident they'll be up to the task however they are paying us a fortune.

Thought so as that store is now an American candy store, and seems to be doing good trade.
Just walked past and the candy store is being cleared out. Posters in the window advertising jobs for the Rangers shop.

S
That's solely down to Hummel.

I've said this before but they completely underestimated the levels of stock needed for the weans/ladies/first team never mind the Bears.

I wouldn't be to confident they'll be up to the task however they are paying us a fortune.

Surely during contract negotiations, the club would have discussed expected sales for the season, and also previous season's sales figures (pre SD), with Hummel?

Maybe they just don't have the capacity for the volume required?

There was some tweets on here around the time the kits were first released, from a team in Ireland, who were complaining about Hummel not keeping up with demand/missing delivery deadlines etc. How many shirts does an Irish team sell, a few thousand at most?

Doesn't bode well for us. Hope to be proved wrong though!

Officially announced via the Gers Store’s twitter account.

“We’re coming back to Belfast! After 4 years Rangers are back in town with our newest store opening at 12-16 Castle Lane, BT1 5YF giving Gers fans the chance to get their hands on our huge range of official hummel merchandise. We’re excited to share more over the coming days, so be sure to follow us for the latest updates.”

Elite sports cant be worrying about the outcome of the sports direct stuff then surely, otherwise why would they press on with a new store opening the same month as the court case?

Happy days. Always hate buying online as Id rather try stuff on before I buy so any future purchases I will be popping into the shop

I remember we used to have a Rangers shop here in Ballymena, it was very handy lol

Does anyone know if the new shop will be selling the Ulster connection book? Would rather give Rangers my money as Linfield :D

Happy days. Always hate buying online as Id rather try stuff on before I buy so any future purchases I will be popping into the shop

I remember we used to have a Rangers shop here in Ballymena, it was very handy lol

Does anyone know if the new shop will be selling the Ulster connection book? Would rather give Rangers my money as Linfield :D
Yes it will be selling the book

Seen a wee pic going about saying 9.30 on Friday morning? Was going to take a run over on opening on the slim to no chance they have an orange top in medium.

The author is as Linfield as they come.

I bought the book at the Linfield store at Windsor Park on Saturday and it had to purchased separately from the shop products.

Sales are for this book only, to go toward the author directly. Not Linfield FC.

57123481_1242976772550781_1631482179659759616_n.jpg

Confirmed from The Gers Store.

We are pleased to announce another Gers store opening; Rangers Belfast opens this Friday on Castle Lane at 10am.”

Last edited:
Back