Rangers blackout collection

I like the stuff but there seems to be something launched every 5 minutes at the minute.
The more merchandise that's sold that appeals to as many fans as possible, the more money the club makes. The more money the club makes, the better player they can buy.

Nice looking items.
Already have the black coaches polo and it is really good fit,nice to wear.
Been washed several times and still looks great.

I cannot afford to pay that for a polo.
My Hugo boss black ones are normally £70. But they last and keep their colour and shape . They feel great on the skin but are made with Pima cotton . I’m trying to find out what these Castore ones are made of before buying

My Hugo boss black ones are normally £70. But they last and keep their colour and shape . They feel great on the skin but are made with Pima cotton . I’m trying to find out what these Castore ones are made of before buying
I posted earlier in the thread about them needing more of a description of the item rather than just saying its a soft cotton but surprise surprise a few sarcastic comments that it's probably made from cotton. Didn't expect anything else though haha

Most websites have a short description about fit, material etc.

I like the blackout polo but wonder why the description says "the sleek all-black polo has a classic three-button design " when it quite clearly only sports 2 buttons o_O

Will still probably buy it though

I like the blackout polo but wonder why the description says "the sleek all-black polo has a classic three-button design " when it quite clearly only sports 2 buttons o_O

Will still probably buy it though
Maybe there's a spare sewn on to a label at the hip on the inside? :p :))

Last edited:
I think this range will be a winner with the non logo fans, its smart and also nails your colours (well black) to the mast.

Very nice. I think rangers have shown a good business mentality to recoup some of the lost cash from europa ticket sales and whatever else

Polo top arrived today. Confirm it is the rubberised type badge and logo. Decent enough quality. Size for Large is good length for a taller specimen and not overly snug for the larger breasted, excessively comfort eating/drinking gentleman who has embraced the staying in guidance with more than a little gusto

Anyone know how the stock levels are and if waiting times still ok? Going to head over this morning pick up the retro top and blackout t-shirt, hopefully.

Got my polo shirt yesterday. Lovely. It is as good as it looks in the photos. Delivery time good too, always takes a day longer here in deepest Argyll.

My black t-shirt arrived today. Seems to be similar material to the home top. The badge is black rubber. Overall pretty pleased with it.

Back