Rangers blackout collection

Anyone for pics of it since it arrived?

I was in the shop the other day and they didn’t have them
Not sure if I uploaded a picture if it would give you a idea what it is like in the flesh. As I posted earlier, the material feels similar to the home top so you could wear at the gym or out for a run.

Made in China. The badge is embossed rubber not stitched. There is a small Castore badge on the sleeve.

Sizing is pretty accurate to the home top and not as neat as the third top.

My order of long sleeved top and short sleeved t-shirt arrived today. Really like it, very smart and a good fit. Got a medium in the t-shirt and large in the long sleeve one and both good fit. Medium a bit neater and the large ideal for a more relaxed fit.

How are folks getting on with getting their orders for this delivered ?

Ordered 2 x Polo Shirts last Sat and apart from an email acknowledging the order not had a thing since

Well I had ordered the Polo shirt and the Home top with my 15% discount. Home top arrived today but no sign of Polo shirt. Fairly speedy response from customer service that it hasn’t been sent and they will issue a full refund. I am still disappointed as I would rather have had the polo shirt to be honest.

Polo sold out in most sizes. Was hoping to get my granda it for his Xmas. Anyone know if they're planning on restocking it?

Well I had ordered the Polo shirt and the Home top with my 15% discount. Home top arrived today but no sign of Polo shirt. Fairly speedy response from customer service that it hasn’t been sent and they will issue a full refund. I am still disappointed as I would rather have had the polo shirt to be honest.
Might be the same for me. I ordered a Garcia hoodie with a blackout polo. Hoodie arrived today, polo did not. Waiting on a response but not optimistic now, especially seeing almost all sizes now sold out. Would be disappointing to miss out, ordered on Sunday. Refund not good enough.

First Rangers Store order arrived today.

Only 1 item out of 2 ordered in the packet. FFS.

Might be the same for me. I ordered a Garcia hoodie with a blackout polo. Hoodie arrived today, polo did not. Waiting on a response but not optimistic now, especially seeing almost all sizes now sold out. Would be disappointing to miss out, ordered on Sunday. Refund not good enough.

This could be what happened with me.

Did your dispatch note have both items on it?

Mine did, as if both items should've been included, but only one in the packet.

Yes mine had both items on it but only one included.

What is going on at the warehouse?

They have said they'll issue a refund. Fair enough. But the item is still in stock. Is rather just have the actual item!?

What is going on at the warehouse?

They have said they'll issue a refund. Fair enough. But the item is still in stock. Is rather just have the actual item!?
The size I ordered is out of stock now but yes it looks like it has happened with a few people that they just haven’t put the polo shirt in. I would rather have it than the refund too.

Got to hope they restock the polo soon if nearly all sizes sold out a few days after release.

Back