Rangers Board & Steven Gerrard – Thank You...

I can't remember being this excited for a new season. We're looking strong. We need to stick with the team the whole way through the season, even during the inevitable sticky patches.

Let's keep the heid and keep our powder dry.
There was a thread like this last year gents.
Let's do our talking on the park.

There is obviously a mutual trust between Gerrard and King,between them they both know exactly the perimeters financial wise they can work/push to so we can achieve our goals.

I know it looks good right now and it only really matters when you get down to the nitty gritty of the week to week of getting results but lets not %^*& about we are more than set up for 55 than we ever have been since things went tits up,I am a pessimistic lady's front bottom normally but I am going to bet my life belongings on us getting 55 this season so that's two fake rangers tops from Turkey, I bought from mehmet for £25 in total(especially the tartan effort),my office box set and my stone roses cds on the line :)

All aboard

Just one thing as an older bear who lived through our 9IAR.

When success returns to us this season, and it will, please TREASURE IT like nothing else before.

Many of us didn’t appreciate just how lucky we were at those successful times, and hopefully people have learned that lesson in recent years.
Spot on Grigo!
Throughout all the years I was taking Cutlass Jnr to watch us clinch titles and win cups I always impressed on him to enjoy every moment as you never know when your next one will come along!
It was possibly quite difficult for him to fully understand as at that time we were so used to winning almost every competition we entered.
He's obviously now an adult but living abroad (although he still has his ST) and both of us just can't wait to finally get to that 55th title and I just have a feeling this just might be our year!
What a party that's going to be....book me in for my liver transplant now!
:)

... For this has been a most enjoyable summer so far.

The feel-good factor surrounding our beloved club is going through the roof at the moment.

We're on the verge of hopefully achieving something very special this season...
Hats off to the board and Management team, they've played a blinder. Poker faces,not giving anything away and leaving our enemies bewildered. You can just sense the confidence at our club and sense the panic elsewhere.

Spot on Grigo!
Throughout all the years I was taking Cutlass Jnr to watch us clinch titles and win cups I always impressed on him to enjoy every moment as you never know when your next one will come along!
It was possibly quite difficult for him to fully understand as at that time we were so used to winning almost every competition we entered.
He's obviously now an adult but living abroad (although he still has his ST) and both of us just can't wait to finally get to that 55th title and I just have a feeling this just might be our year!
What a party that's going to be....book me in for my liver transplant now!
:)

Great story CC. I’ll phone the doc in the morning :D:D

This x 1,000,000

I remember being almost bored in the middle of 9IAR as it was so easy and frustrated by our lack of success in Europe. The last 7 years have been a hell of a way of gaining a sense of perspective.

It’s still very, very early stages but the hope that we were given by SG’s appointment might now be about to become reality. This has been the most enjoyable close season for 10 years and we can be justifiably optimistic (finally) about the season to come.

This is the way I feel Rudolph. I really feel we will at least get one trophy.
If we get the League Cup a few arses might just collapse & a bit of abuse may start getting fired across the city & that pack of cards could easily collapse :D

This is the way I feel Rudolph. I really feel we will at least get one trophy.
If we get the League Cup a few arses might just collapse & a bit of abuse may start getting fired across the city & that pack of cards could easily collapse :D
I agree, I think we have a really good chance of taking back “our” league cup and if we do then the fallout across the city could scupper their title defence in its early stages. We need to make a statement of intent and an Ibrox victory in the first OF, consistency in the league and a cup win before Christmas is not beyond the bounds of possibility, although still a big ask.

It's been a great window, certainly better than I was hoping for! Would love Morelos to be here come the end of it, if not I'm sure Gerrard will have someone in mind to replace him.

Feel this will be the year, the question is by how many points?!

I agree, I think we have a really good chance of taking back “our” league cup and if we do then the fallout across the city could scupper their title defence in its early stages. We need to make a statement of intent and an Ibrox victory in the first OF, consistency in the league and a cup win before Christmas is not beyond the bounds of possibility, although still a big ask.

It is a big ask as you say. But that’s the way our club has been for decades :D

Quite simply I've no doubt we are witnessing the birth of our next legend a true Rangers manager in the making

I’m delighted with how the club is progressing. There are no guarantees obviously but we’ll definitely be competitive for the big prizes. The whole structure and running of the club has came on a million miles in a short period and I think will see us being a successful and solid club for years to come. Everything has been planned towards making us a top club again and there is evidence to suggest we are certainly on the way to getting there. I just hope an element of the support don’t start throwing the toys out the pram if we
lose a couple of games.
I’m delighted with how the club is progressing. There are no guarantees obviously but we’ll definitely be competitive for the big prizes. The whole structure and running of the club has came on a million miles in a short period and I think will see us being a successful and solid club for years to come. Everything has been planned towards making us a top club again and there is evidence to suggest we are certainly on the way to getting there. I just hope an element of the support don’t start throwing the toys out the pram if we lose a couple of games.

Nothing wrong with a bit of criticism as long as it's constructive.....but I would never slag the jersey and would criticise anybody around me during the game if they did ..remember WATP always have been always will be

I was at a street BBQ last night, some of my street are bears and some don’t even follow footy, but all the males were speaking to me about my beloved rangers. Guys who don’t even follow football are willing us on to stop the filth this season. This is our time now.

Will be a beautiful sight to see that SPL trophey besplended in red white and blue ribbons sitting in that sportscene studio with that panel pig sick congratulating us

This x 1,000,000

I remember being almost bored in the middle of 9IAR as it was so easy and frustrated by our lack of success in Europe. The last 7 years have been a hell of a way of gaining a sense of perspective.

It’s still very, very early stages but the hope that we were given by SG’s appointment might now be about to become reality. This has been the most enjoyable close season for 10 years and we can be justifiably optimistic (finally) about the season to come.

- have you looked in the mirror recently, are you sure you’re a “bluenose” Rudolph?

Sorry, only joking mate.

Back