Rangers Book

It's a good book but I only paid £20 or thereabouts from memory. I think £40 is a little bit more than I'd pay tbh. It is very good as I say though.

I got it as a present and is a nice bit of nostalgia, as above though I’m not sure I’d be parting £40 for it.

Bought this for my dad a year or so ago. It's not cheap but is worth it, imo. My dad loved it so it was worth it for me.

Got one of these as a gift last Christmas and love it. No idea how much they paid for it but I think the quality on it is excellent.

Rangers , the black and white era by Steve Finan is a far superior (and cheaper) book in my humble opinion.

Everybody i know that has borrowed it has finished it in a day or two, it is basically photos with a bit of spiel about each era.

It was fantastic, most of the pictures, you will never have seen before.

Reactions: ao2
Rangers , the black and white era by Steve Finan is a far superior (and cheaper) book in my humble opinion.

Everybody i know that has borrowed it has finished it in a day or two, it is basically photos with a bit of spiel about each era.

It was fantastic, most of the pictures, you will never have seen before.

That's a great book, as are the Lifted Over The Turnstiles 1, 2 and 3 and We Had A Dream books by the same author.

Costco were selling them for a while for about £20, don’t know if they still do them

Back