Rangers boss Gerrard backs Premiership rivals after Lennon and McInnes claims

Gerrard may well be a modern day manager but his behaviour and attitude would grace any era of Rangers boss before him.

It's not necessarily what he says but how he communicates his feelings. The comments in the OP are telling without being drawn in to naming others or getting in to a slanging match.
Struthesque, i wouldn't be surprised in the least if Mr Gerrard had absorbed some of the truly outstanding people associated with the finest football club in the world. Hard not to be affected by it i would think.
WATP

STEVEN GERRARD has defended Premiership rivals over Covid-19 safety fears — and says clubs have gone “above and beyond”.
Hampden’s Joint Response Group has asked teams to conduct an urgent review of procedures after complaints from bosses Neil Lennon and Derek McInnes.
⚠️
Rangers boss Gerrard says clubs have gone above and beyond

But Rangers manager Gerrard takes a different view and revealed he’s had no issues at any away grounds this season.
He said: “We have been very satisfied. I think you can see all the efforts across the board. Everyone’s doing whatever they can in their own situation and going above and beyond to try and make it as safe as possible for everyone visiting the grounds.
“It’s none of my business to comment on what other clubs are doing, but I have been impressed by the effort everyone has tried to make.
“Our focus has been very much on trying to make Rangers the best and safest place for people to come in, to give people the best areas and try to treat them as best as we can.

“I’ve been so impressed by our medical department, led by Dr Mark Waller, in terms of what they have done and given through this pandemic.
“They have tried to make Ibrox the best and safest place for our own players and staff, but also for people coming in from a distance.”
Great photo.

As has been said he’s a class act but a thoroughly decent Human Being too.....others should spare some time to study and learn from him.

I tell you something, see when it comes to the next big monumental vote in the SPFL, a lot more clubs are going to side on the good side and against the darkness.

As much as it pains as to admit sometimes, building bridges was always going to be a long process - but was the right thing to do.

The tide is well and truly turning.

I would not expect anything less from SG everything he does is considered and approached in. a very professional manner, his approach here has been superb.

STEVEN GERRARD has defended Premiership rivals over Covid-19 safety fears — and says clubs have gone “above and beyond”.
Hampden’s Joint Response Group has asked teams to conduct an urgent review of procedures after complaints from bosses Neil Lennon and Derek McInnes.
⚠️

But Rangers manager Gerrard takes a different view and revealed he’s had no issues at any away grounds this season.
He said: “We have been very satisfied. I think you can see all the efforts across the board. Everyone’s doing whatever they can in their own situation and going above and beyond to try and make it as safe as possible for everyone visiting the grounds.
“It’s none of my business to comment on what other clubs are doing, but I have been impressed by the effort everyone has tried to make.
“Our focus has been very much on trying to make Rangers the best and safest place for people to come in, to give people the best areas and try to treat them as best as we can.

“I’ve been so impressed by our medical department, led by Dr Mark Waller, in terms of what they have done and given through this pandemic.
“They have tried to make Ibrox the best and safest place for our own players and staff, but also for people coming in from a distance.”
Well said Mr Gerrard you get it.. we are winning #55 and you deserve it and all the players, fcuk them WATP.

Class as expected. Sad thing is most of the pathetic mhedia will always want to blow lenny’s rusty mouse c0ck!

There’s basically not a moment you can thank god how lucky we are to have a man that was a model professional as a player, not just any player but a world class player as our manager, and he’s also proving himself to be top class in management.

Then, Snus Hiddink.

Well done steven, it’s shameful what these other guys are saying about the small clubs trying there best while teams like the scum break every rule without punishment

⚠️

Class! That's how a manager should conduct himself. Give support & acknowledge others hard work & effort, not try & belittle them - unnecessarily by all accounts.
And - in a completely heterosexual way - I think our manger is probably the 2nd best looking guy in the world - after Mr Laudrup of course! :oops: :)) B-D

Well said Stevie. Lennon and McInnes are a pair of absolute cretins. No surprise that the two guys being hunted by their own support are playing the Covid card.

Gerrard may well be a modern day manager but his behaviour and attitude would grace any era of Rangers boss before him.

It's not necessarily what he says but how he communicates his feelings. The comments in the OP are telling without being drawn in to naming others or getting in to a slanging match.
Spot on analysis my friend

Gerrard has class

⚠️

Top class as usual from our gaffer. I genuinely can’t think of a single thing he’s said since being appointed that I can disagree with. Always talks sense. Always honest. Always respectful while being a strong voice for Rangers.

Also, that photo is outstanding with the flag behind him.

Lennon just resorts to type when he feels threatened.
The nice guy facade falls and we are instantly revealed of the real Neil Lennon.
A nasty selfish wee ned who will lash out at everyone and anyone and resort to lies to get himself out of a sticky patch.
I think we all knew this about him even as the Filth media gaslighted us regarding the truth.

I should add, McInnes is just a dick and Steven Gerrard is class personified.

Last edited:
Very well said. I nice way of saying Lennon's a grass and a wee prick who should keep his noise out of other peoples business.

A friend of mines is a Celtic fan and he is very jealous of the fact we have someone like Gerrard and they have Lennon. He said Lennon just looks like he hasn't washed, that interview prior to the old firm was embarrassing, the snus stuff. Whereas he said you have Gerrard staunch as %^*& with the Brown brogues, he looks immaculate every time you see him and he handles the media brilliantly. Someone the players will what to imitate and look up to.

This is exactly what a power shift looks like. Played to perfection by Gerrard. He and the club have engratiated themselves with all the smaller clubs with statements like that and also makes those pair of c#nts look like whining pricks. This season keeps getting better and better.

The gulf in class is astronomical.

I always knew they were a horrible club but the last few years have really shown them up for the hateful, disgusting, underhanded, corrupt, rank rotten entity they are.

I’ve never seen a collection of people with such an inferiority complex and chip on their shoulder. I’d be mortified if that were us.

Anyone else thinking we are seeing the work of David Graham this season. Across all media and personnel our voice seems more focussed and political.

Absolute class as usual from the gaffer.

Recognises that most clubs in our league have very limited resources but that they are trying their best in difficult circumstances. Smart move to back them imo, even though our club more than any other have been wronged in the past by most of them.

Surely to %^*& some of the other chairmen and boards in the spfl must now be starting to realise that they've backed the wrong horse by giving in to every whim from the vermin from across the city. This is the thanks they get for it - publically attacked by a raging tramp of a manager and zero defence from the spfl. Now is the time for these clubs in our league to finally grow a pair and ramp up the pressure on Celtic and the corrupt cabal that run.our game and finally, unequivocally demand change.

This.

Gerrard is a class act, handles himself and our business in such a professional manner but shows emotion and what winning means to him too. He is the epitome of what it takes to be a rangers manager.

A true winner on and off the pitch. Bring home the 55 Stevie.

Back