Rangers boss Steven Gerrard can be best British manager since Sir Alex Ferguson, reckons Celtic fan Steve Evans

BlueMeanie

STEVE EVANS believes Rangers boss Steven Gerrard is in line to become the best British manager since Sir Alex Ferguson.
And the Gillingham gaffer reckons his fellow Celtic fans must be now praying that Liverpool swoop to take Gerrard away from Ibrox.
Steve Evans rates Steven Gerrard as the best British boss since Sir Alex Ferguson

Evans has been hugely impressed with the job the former England midfielder has done in delivering Rangers’ first title for a decade.
And he think Gerrard’s humility has been the key behind that success.
The former Leeds United boss told the Sunday Mail: "I think Steven could become the best British manager in a long time, since Sir Alex .
"And that's a big problem for the club that I love most, Celtic.

“I just love Steven's passion. I listened to a podcast recently with him and Jamie Carragher.
“A lot of what he discussed about Glasgow Rangers was about how big it is and where he can take it.
"He's a really humble boy, from a humble background. And that's the same as the people from Glasgow, who are the most humble in the world.
"Steven being there is a worry for Celtic. Every Celtic fan is waking up now hoping Liverpool get beat that day.
"Because there's only one club in the world Steven would leave Rangers for, Liverpool.

"Every day he's at Rangers, is a problem for the club that I love most in the world.
“It was hard for me to tell my family in Glasgow that I thought Rangers would be champions.

“But that was based on their recruitment.
“I knew all the players Rangers were getting because I've come across them as a manager in my own career.”

Evans also thinks James Tavernier will hang around at Ibrox because he loves the club – despite Premier League clubs coming in for the Rangers skipper who he managed at Rotherham.
He added: “I believe Premier League clubs have come in for James. I've spoken to four or five bosses who wanted a character reference on him. That's just in the last six months.
“But James loves being at that club. Some days when he's out for a run, he'll go past Ibrox - just to have a look at the place.
"He'd never say that in public but that tells you how much the kid loves it there."

Evans is as big a Dirty Fat Bassa that you will find, he crams them into every interview on tv, rancid cūnt.
He obviously decided this isn’t the right time for him. :)) :)) :))

If he gets any bigger he may well burst, and that won't be a nice view, I accept he has in the past never had a good word for any of us, but on this occasion he is right we do have the best Brit. manager in football, and when the time comes we will all miss him and his staff.

“But James loves being at that club. Some days when he's out for a run, he'll go past Ibrox - just to have a look at the place.
"He'd never say that in public but that tells you how much the kid loves it there."

He's obviously a fat tramp, but that quote is just magnificent.

Evans, being the sneaky rattler he is, lavish's praise on SG but not on Rangers. This might be the new rattler masterplan as he is spot on with his assessment that all rattlers wish he would go to Liverpool tomorrow.

Back