Rangers Bottle Opener

Hi guys,

I sold these bottle openers last month. This batch has sold out but I am going to re order more. I was wondering if there was much interest on here. I am doing a pre order this week and if there is interest I will post on here for everyone who is interested to order.

here is the bottle opener.
Quality is second to none and it’s a fair size. Easy to use and can be used as pin if wanted

I’ll take 2 please

Hi guys,

I sold these bottle openers last month. This batch has sold out but I am going to re order more. I was wondering if there was much interest on here. I am doing a pre order this week and if there is interest I will post on here for everyone who is interested to order.

Quality is second to none and it’s a fair size. Easy to use and can be used as pin if wanted

I would defo order some
What's the price mate.?

Hi guys,

I will take 2 please mate.

Back