Rangers braced for bombshell punishment over sectarian singing (vs St Joseph’s at Ibrox)

The quicker this “offendedness” p1sh gets consigned to history the better. Absolute nonsense started by the MOPEs

I did warn everybody that FARE were ready with their pens and paper , they’ve been to every uefa game at Ibrox and I also said they were furious last year that their complaints were ignored by uefa .

It just made them even more determined to “ nail “ us this year , now here we are .

The club need to ask for proof of chanting or refuse the fine . Ban FARE from our ground otherwise this will never stop .

I’ll also add - STOP singing about bobby sands, the pope and 19th Century Terrorists- nobody wants to hear that shite anymore at our games .

Last edited:
The quicker this “offendedness” p1sh gets consigned to history the better. Absolute nonsense started by the MOPEs
I don't see an end to the hyper-sensitivity and faux outrage any time soon.

Throughout history people have had different opinions and a natural by product of that is people being offended. All of a sudden we're told that offending people is bad and shouldn't be done, how is that even possible in a world of 6 billion odd people. Does my nut in.

Also its not the person speakings fault if someone take offence. Unless you're inciting violence you should be allowed to say what you want, regardless of whether you're talking shite or not.

I sincerely hope the bit about being raging with fans is bollocks.

I want the fans, board, club and lawyers going after the whole lot of these pathetic charlatan bastards if they even attempt it.

Theres an elephant in the room

But BF1 dare not be criticised.

I have no memory of shaking my head during St Josephs.

I do remember shaking my head more recently.

They were maybe all at Nursery School when PSV 2011 happened. Or maybe just downright thick.

UEFA announced disciplinary outcomes on 12th August. St Josephs way before that.

I expect the Daily Record have quoted the wrong match.

Yip, I am sure this has all came from the Norwegian UEFA delegate who attended the match over 5 weeks ago.

Zero to do with FARE or other Rangers haters from within our own country.

People that continue to sing that stuff are absolute morons. They clearly don’t care about the club.

on another note. I don’t get how you can get fined for singing “sectarian” songs. Religion is completely fake and made up. There is zero proof any of it is real. Yet the law seems to treat it as real. Bizarre.

I get the feeling this will be a fine, but this is the club trying to control the narrative and give the support a bit of a shock.

I wonder what type of odd processes there are in place to brief a Norwegian official of what is and isn’t acceptable.

Back