Rangers branded facemasks

jamcl_jamcl

Haven't seen this discussed, has anyone managed to acquire club branded facemasks at all? I'm heading off on holiday soon and would love to have a couple to wear while going through the airports etc.

I see they had them on gersstore, which obviously isn't an option, anyone have any alternative recommendations?

Feel the club might be missing a trick by not producing them.

I asked in store yesterday and the guy I spoke to seemed to think it was something that was being worked on and coming soon. As my son was looking to buy one yesterday too.

Haven't seen this discussed, has anyone managed to acquire club branded facemasks at all? I'm heading off on holiday soon and would love to have a couple to wear while going through the airports etc.

I see they had them on gersstore, which obviously isn't an option, anyone have any alternative recommendations?

ML9 Loyal have got some...

%^*& the masks, I want wallpaper, quilt covers, lamps, and all the other Rangers stuff you used to be able to get for the kids years ago. I honestly believe the club are sitting on a goldmine for Rangers stuff we can't get.
Yes! Like the good old days with the massive catalogue, whisky glasses/decanter, cufflinks, etc etc etc.

After seeing the disturbing sight of a guy and his bird/sister, with the green and grey facemasks yesterday. I wouldn't mind seeing rangers ones to get over the shock.

Guy just walked past me 5 minutes ago wearing one.if he comes back I'll ask him where he got it

A lot of the blue pound merchants on Twitter advertise them.

[/QUO

www.wrappz.com take a wallpaper or photo from phone or tablet and design your own

Elite made some. But not buying from the old shop online.

Go onto phone or tablet download a wallpaper or photo then go to www.wrappz.com and design your own It will be unique to you, I've got two one with old badge and one with new badge. I would send a picture of it but not sure how. They do all sizes.

I have just received a union jack snood through eBay, there's a few rangers ones there , but I was hoping that there would be an official mask to buy , same one that the players have.

Ideally I'd like a rangers tartan snood , again I've seen an unofficial one , fingers crossed the club / charity will release something soon

Thought this was a slur
As in who the hell are you calling a facemask

No end of merchants selling them in the streets in the city centre. Was in oswalds the other night and someone tried to sell me one for 5 quid. Strange scenes in there, 2 old mentally challengeds were in, one drinking something from a large lucozade bottle

Back