Rangers Bricks

I have to admit that I do not like the club putting these bricks on the ground rather than on a wall. A great many of these bricks mean an awfully lot to some folks and to see people wandering over them is not great.
My son's is just outside the shop on the floor. Didnt bother me or him at the time, but I can understand people would be upset at folk walking over the memories of others.

I know the wall its on but i just cant find it lol
Went through the same thing in Oct 2019
I've got 2 in my name (thanks to family + friends) + bought one for a dearly departed pal.
Couldn't find either of mine in 2015.
Went on my own in Oct. Zero Luck
Took the better half a few days later + found one of mine + my pal's.
Skelly eyed mind you.

I will say the staff who administer the buying etc. Are top class.... They rushed through my pal's brick so the certificate could be posted to his wife's home in Toronto in time for Christmas 2018.
Also when I got frustrated in Oct. One lassie in the office actually offered to go out + find it for me...

I wrapped my Gers Scarf like a wreath around my pal's + texted it to his wife + 2 boys.... All 3 responses were "now, we have no excuse to come to Scotland and see Ibrox"

I'll be back over this year so plan to find my 2nd one

Went through the same thing in Oct 2019
I've got 2 in my name (thanks to family + friends) + bought one for a dearly departed pal.
Couldn't find either of mine in 2015.
Went on my own in Oct. Zero Luck
Took the better half a few days later + found one of mine + my pal's.
Skelly eyed mind you.

I will say the staff who administer the buying etc. Are top class.... They rushed through my pal's brick so the certificate could be posted to his wife's home in Toronto in time for Christmas 2018.
Also when I got frustrated in Oct. One lassie in the office actually offered to go out + find it for me...

I wrapped my Gers Scarf like a wreath around my pal's + texted it to his wife + 2 boys.... All 3 responses were "now, we have no excuse to come to Scotland and see Ibrox"

I'll be back over this year so plan to find my 2nd one
Nice one

Myself and she who must be obeyed have a brick in the Barcelona Heroes panel and we got our kids bricks in the five star panels on the Broomloan when they were born.

Got one in the Gazza panel, was right next to the turnstile I always used until I moved seat so not seen it for a few years now.

Got bought one for my birthday in November, really need to leave the pub early to go and try and find it.

On a side note in relation to the bricks, I always feel bad when I see folk walking over the ones in the Govan seems daft putting them on the ground

I bought a granite stone in Nov last year for my long departed Dad. Been told its going down in the Broomloan Walkway. Hoping to get up the road this year to go look for it. Will be an emotional mess when I find it.

My kids got me one as a birthday present. It's on big Lorenzo's wall. I struggle to find it every time.

My sister got me one for my 21st on the bill struth panel. Took me ages to find it.

We rang up the office one day as I genuinely thought it was not there there as I had searched and searched for it. Ended up the wee girl that answered the phone and was able to ring me back later with the exact location of how many bricks down and how many in it was

I remember you could order bricks at the shop in braehead years ago lol
Don’t think that shop lasted very long tbh

What a shame there are none available at the stadium. Time to expand Ibrox and add more bricks :p

Got my son one for xmas ,they said it would be middle of the year by the time it was in place and replica sent out

Mine’s on the Bill Struth panel, received it for my 21st so 13 years ago come March.

Back