Rangers bucket hats

Gramps1

Official Ticketer
Is there anywhere sells half decient ones and not cheap looking shite?
Laddie wants one for Braga.

Is there anywhere sells half decient ones and not cheap looking shite?
Laddie wants one for Braga.

There are some on eBay, some look ok...ish, some look shit, but he will struggle to get one in time for Wednesday. I’m not sure there’s really anywhere that you could walk in and buy one.

Sick of saying it someone could make a absalute killing bringing a decient one with a good design.

I think the UB's mirror Rangers in their marketing. The website is never up and I was trying to get bucket hats for pals in Australia and was told that they no longer stocked them. Really amateur IMHO.

I think the UB's mirror Rangers in their marketing. The website is never up and I was trying to get bucket hats for pals in Australia and was told that they no longer stocked them. Really amateur IMHO.
The UB isn’t this huge organisation. The reason why is that they’re currently negotiating new stock and items for next season and these need to be designed and then manufactured. They’ve said it’ll be back up in a few weeks.

Amateur organisation acts amateur shocker, come on UB get the sweat shops on over time since you have global reach and multiple supply chains.

Jokes.

Amateur organisation acts amateur shocker, come on UB get the sweat shops on over time since you have global reach and multiple supply chains.

Jokes.

It’s utterly ridiculous to compare the two.

Pathetic dig at our club over a bucket hat. Why didn't you buy the bucket hats when they were in stock?

Back