Rangers can only occur further punishment Legia and after

Doubt it has cleared it up but anything ellse would be a travesty of the system of law.
I was genuinely worried that we might get hit with another punishment after the St Josephs game but what you've said has put my mind at ease a little.

It's even more a principle in the Association world of "sanction" which is far more appropriate than the term "punishment". I hope as fans we can learn from this.

I think what you're saying is that we can't now get a second punishment relating to the Midtjylland game, because we didn't already know about the first punishment when that happened?

Anything else would have come down to pure victimization and they would left themselves open to ridicule.

But going forward something has to change.
We can’t h@ve this fear hanging over us every european game if we qualify.

Also all the bloggers and podcast broadcasters etc…you guys like all of us have a duty to try and get the message across to the minority who do this, just how serious an issue this could become if repeated.

Also we are a club that has many different denominations now either playing or in some cases managing us...how do they feel hearing these songs being sung repeatedly questioning and denegrating their religious beliefs?

It’s time.Enough is enough.

This punishment is light compared to what can happen if repeated.
The rammifications of that happening could prove seriously finanically disasterous on and off the pitch.

Back