Rangers Card Display's - The Greatest Sight That I Have Ever Seen

Who says our card displays have ran their course?

A tremendous montage, great work Rankin 1990.

P.S. what was the music?

Who says our card displays have ran their course?

A tremendous montage, great work Rankin 1990.

P.S. what was the music?
Only One, Yellowcard was the music. Loved the video but the last few card displays haven't been great. Leave them be for a while.

They were great. Let's leave them in the past. Fans make no noise when expected to hold a card up for some reason. Had their time.

Is my mind playing tricks on me or did we also have a "where in Ireland is Glasgow" display ? Along with a skyline of the city ? Or am I getting a couple of different things mixed ?

Great video. Some of the displays in Europe were unbelievablely good

I'll be so glad the next home game against the scum that we won't need to see a full stand of tri-colours and Palestinian flags(as you can see in the video

What I like about ours is that they are focussed entirely on celebrating our club and our history.

No mention of flags of war, no reference to our rivals, no 'nudge nudge wink wink' references to child killers.

Is my mind playing tricks on me or did we also have a "where in Ireland is Glasgow" display ? Along with a skyline of the city ? Or am I getting a couple of different things mixed ?

Think it was ‘we belong to glasgow’ mate.

I know the scum played an American team pre season a few years ago & the Americans were singing ‘where in Ireland is glasgow’ I was hysterical laughing at the song :D

Ain’t it great knowing your a bear! I just love armed forces day puts a lump in my throat every time,really really poor how some other clubs don’t have respect for the ones that put there life on the line for others all the same.

WATP

Just looking at those give my goosebumps goosebumps, amazing displays. Thanks for putting video clips together. WATP

The Men Behind The Wire lyrics is one of my favourites, that and the one at Hampden against the mentally challengeds in the 2-2 from that video

What was our first card display? I can’t thibk what match it might have been

Back