Rangers carpet. Supplier ?

nelster

Official FF Paparazzi
Was hoping to get the Rangers carpet as in the Ibrox Suite for a room in my house.

Found two threads on the old board.

Tam Forsyth of Wilton Weavers / Forsyth Associates is mentioned in 2016 but the phone number no longer works. Cant find any contact online.

Also mentioned is Stevens Graham and Hugh MacKay. (Didnt seem to be the official carpet with crest)

Anyone have up to date info ?

Will likely end up phoning Argyll House and ask ‘if someone wrecks the carpet who fixes it for you’.

A company based in dundonald (Ayrshire) used to make carpets with Rangers crest on them - don’t know if they are still going - got one direct from them about 10 years ago

I would imagine it was comissioned work mate and even if you could find the people who made it - I don’t think you would be able to purchase it.

Anyone know about the Rangers wallpaper used in hospitality suites? Looks cracking. Can also get it in blue in the Argyle House Restaurant. Was shown in a recent Derek Johnstone interview behind him.

Was hoping to get the Rangers carpet as in the Ibrox Suite for a room in my house.

Tam Forsyth of Wilton Weavers / Forsyth Associates is mentioned in 2016 but the phone number no longer works. Cant find any contact online.

Also mentioned is Stevens Graham and Hugh MacKay. (Didnt seem to be the official carpet with crest)

Will likely end up phoning Argyll House and ask ‘if someone wrecks the carpet who fixes it for you’.

Wilton dissolved 2013.

Stevens and graham
Jessie street Glasgow,I bought rangers tartan 30 years ago and they still supply I think

Thanks for replies.

Looks like theres other Forsyths in Carluke which may be his younger family. Shop shut today. Will phone Stevens also.

Regarding the wallpaper, @Laudrup1 has the blue in his blue room if i remember right

I do mate. I got it during the Auchenhowie build.

I had a note of the manufacturer in a picture somewhere but I can’t find it in my saved photos.

I’ll have a look on the original roll of paper in case I’ve still got the original delivery note when I get a chance

The answer is indeed Stevens Graham.

Just visited Polmadie offices to discuss.

Stunning carpet, top quality as anyone thats been around the stadium interior will know. Its not cheap needless to say.

If anyone interested, Ive found Gillian and Ingrid to be nothing but helpful.

http://stevensandgraham.co.uk/

• Registered office: Stevens & Graham, 50 Jessie St, Glasgow, G42 0PG SCOTLAND.
  • Tel: 0141 423 3299

The answer is indeed Stevens Graham.

Just visited Polmadie offices to discuss.

Stunning carpet, top quality as anyone thats been around the stadium interior will know. Its not cheap needless to say.

If anyone interested, Ive found Gillian and Ingrid to be nothing but helpful.

http://stevensandgraham.co.uk/

• Registered office: Stevens & Graham, 50 Jessie St, Glasgow, G42 0PG SCOTLAND.
  • Tel: 0141 423 3299

They should stick an advert in Ibrox Stadium or on the trackside advertising

Back