Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe the number of people that appear to have misunderstood this. It is the launch of the kit with 50,000 units available to MyGerz first and I assume the balance for other punters thereafter. It is a pre order meaning the kit isn’t in tangible form and ready for distribution today. That to me was crystal clear so I’m surprised at those saying it’s a shambles or queuing at megastore

Once I logged into the usual place for MyGers it’s trying to sell me another membership :eek:

Mate its not hard.

They’re going to email MyGers members at 8am with the new strip and a link to pre order.
At no time has anyone actually said we would be emailed a link. If that’s the case why is everyone logging into the website

Everyone calm the %^*& down.

If you are a MyGers member you’ll be getting an email with full instructions/links imminently.

I don’t know how much clearer it could have been made.

I think some questions are valid tbf

A number of users, myself included have has zero emails from mygers since signing up

I don't know if is a balls up but I was on the Castore site at 7:55 and I bought mine straight away. No queue or MyGers login asked for.

Went into Castore - bought and paid in 30 secs, no waiting.

Only saw men's sizes though so I have a feeling this is going to go batshit crazy.

I was pre-registered and on Mygers but I'm not sure it got checked - the cookies just took me through to the page.

Only saw men's sizes though so I have a feeling this is going to go batshit crazy.

I was pre-registered and on Mygers but I'm not sure it got checked - the cookies just took me through to the page.
Jumior alo available £45

They have junior sizes.
No infants or younger kids unfortunately, smallest size is an 8 year old, my 2 are4 and 7, shite.

7K3Ys2x.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back