Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - ALL LAUNCH DISCUSSION IN HERE - Info in First Post

Japandroid

So they're coming out at 2am my time, there's only going to be 50,000 available, and the 20,000 MyGers members get priority.

I'm not holding out much hope of getting one in this release. :))

Renfrew@UKGB&NI

Im tempted to ask what people now say to the doctor if they don’t feel well , but I probably won’t like the answer so I’ll leave it .

Thanks for the replies , as for the kit it will sell in record numbers that’s my prediction , the sponsor is ghastly but it won’t stop us buying , we will see plenty without the sponsor this year I’d imagine .
Sick is for the paedos across the city. Where are we going here?

Oz228

So they're coming out at 2am my time, there's only going to be 50,000 available, and the 20,000 MyGers members get priority.

They have fancy toilet seats that wash yer arse in Japan but don't have alarm clocks! That's mind blowing.

BWO

Anyone know of a Castore size guide (couldn't see one on their site), their gear looks super tight.
Think there's going to be a lot of pot bellied bears trying to pull a L size shirt over their gut :D

CR5

Anyone know of a Castore size guide (couldn't see one on their site), their gear looks super tight.
Think there's going to be a lot of pot bellied bears trying to pull a L size shirt over their gut :D
They've said you can go true to size or go up one if you prefer a more baggy fit

Reactions: BWO

Ke55y

Kit looks superb and like the darker blue colour.....can't wait to get 1 for me and my daughter hoping the tracksuits are smart as the other castore gear

Walterego

Official Ticketer
Ignore the bit about 'no memberships available' and go ahead and Login (top right of screen) if you are a MyGers Member. You can Update Your Details to check if you've set them to receive marketing emails or not. That might be why you've not received anything (or its in your Junk). Until points haver been calculated and tiers established there's not a lot else to see.

Thanks for the info. I am a MyGers member, tried logging in but nothing there once I have.

CR5

I'm just guessing but I'm pretty confident it will be in the "mygers events" tab on the website.

Don't expect the website to actually work for a while though lol

Japandroid

I wear medium in everything else and I've got a Castore jacket and a hoody, both also in medium and they're a perfect fit.

Reactions: BWO

BrooklynBlue

I thought we were going to get a special offer. Do you know why that never happened?

Bearcage

It's a Rangers top.What's not to love.It's a great deal with a company venturing into Football tops for the first time.Yes we can all be expert's on designs ,I feel Castore got it just right.So I will be getting grandson 3y.o. his first Rangers strip when all it hits the shop.

BrooklynBlue

We as in NARSA members? I'm not sure, I think this release might have come too soon but there might be an opportunity to so something in the future.
Sorry, yes - NARSA. I thought there was something with Castore being lined up recently with regards to apparel.

Japandroid

Sorry, yes - NARSA. I thought there was something with Castore being lined up recently with regards to apparel.
There were definitely conversations with Castore and the NARSA exec but I'm not sure what the specifics were. I think it was to ensure that Castore had the infrastructure and distribution channels to get the gear delivered to us quickly.