Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went into Castore - bought and paid in 30 secs, no waiting.

Only saw men's sizes though so I have a feeling this is going to go batshit crazy.

I was pre-registered and on Mygers but I'm not sure it got checked - the cookies just took me through to the page.

Theres junior sizes from 8-9 year olds too. I'm not seeing any minis kits for the younger ages though so the wee fella will just have to wait

Order #1753

Didn't have to verify MyGers membership at all. Looks like a free-for-all.

£60, available for delivery from 1st August, 50,000 tops available. It'll sell out very quickly

The MyGers members got an email but anyone could log on and buy on Castore’s website

Straight into Castore website and added to my basket

Men’s - short / long sleeve
Juniors
Womens
Shorts
Socks

all available

Got one for my son at 8 on the castore website. Was very quick and easy but nothing to do with Mygers access. Anyone could buy one

As expected, email arrived at 8am with link to buy in pre sale. Only 50,000 available in first drop. Jersey does look better in the YouTube vid than in photos.

I want to buy my 7yr old a top but the junior sizing doesn't have a guide that I can see. He's tall and skinny for his age. Any ideas?

Watched the launch video and thought "that 1986 strip is a replica as it doesn't have the Umbro badge on it. It doesn't look right"

Then figured out why Castore shouldn't want a bona fide original in their advert.

This is the earliest I've been awake since I was furloughed right enough!

Looks like every size I go to order says 'S'

Is that small???

I've tried large, still says 'S'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back