Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s ok but to be honest if you have 10 designers all putting their heads together round a table I would have expected a bit more, however it’s still nice.

The kit is all over twitter. It's the one that was on here before. It's a perfectly nice kit, but already being described as "awful", "horrific" and all the rest of it.

As you say it’s perfectly nice and I’ll buy it. Just feel a bit meh about it.

We will likely have grown men moan about a kit that they will buy anyway!!

It's a good financial deal for Rangers and I'd imagine the quality is what separates it from kit of old.

Let's buy in numbers and get the club financially in a position to strengthen on the field
This is my take on it.

Will probably end up buying all three over the course of the season.

Being objective give the top looks much better on the players than the picture on the hanger doing the rounds .

The sponsor is bloody awful there’s no getting away from it with the “ stay in control “ writing under it however I’m sure we can buy without sponsor and if so it’s a pretty decent top while being nowhere near the greatness of or 1992/93 Adidas equipment kits or the 1999 Nike NTL kits , it’s middle the road but my kids are getting them all regardless . Definitely better than our diadora or Puma kits .

Nothing that screams wow.
Blue top, white trim, bit boring tbh.
Maybe I had just built it up to be an exciting new creative company and ideas.
Im not sure if the crappy sponsor logo makes it look worse than it is.

Looks very like last years but as others have pointed out, there’s only so much you can do with a blue top. I like it, never got round to buying last season’s so will get this.

Don’t know why the makers always have to deny the leaked ones. This had plenty of claims and would it have made such a big deal?

The kit is all over twitter. It's the one that was on here before. It's a perfectly nice kit, but already being described as "awful", "horrific" and all the rest of it.
The same mince was trotted out for all the Hummel gear, yet they flew out the door when they went on sale its the same every year.

FWIW I like it good balance to tradition and modern commercial needs.

Question; did we not get told if we signed up to mygers we would get first chance of ordering the top?
I believe you’re correct mate. Wednesday will likely just be an unveiling and invitation to pre-order. MyGers subscribers will probably get priority.

Last edited:
Photo I’ve seen of the players hasn’t got Morelos in it

Pretty sure the video some fan snapped from the Ibrox gates showed Morelos there ..

Remember those in the know, said the one that was doing the rounds wasnt it and was totally differant.. well.. tbh its a rangers shirt and will sell well but it looks like a admiral shirt from 89.. the massive sponser ruins it

Who the fucks leaking the pictures?

So Castore were slavering when they said it was a fake.

I really like it.

Only thing is the sponsor. Used to 32 Red now. Dont mind that so much. Extra bit, too much.

Not like we can do much about that anyway. Also is a good message to end out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back