Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got the kids sizing in relation to age? Can’t find it on website?

might be just me but I thought the Utilita sponsor on the kids jersey looks way better than the 32RED

Well that was easy. Email received from my Gers, straight on to Castore site, ordered 2 shirts, received confirmation, done and dusted. Order no 3064.

Order #1740 bought from Castore just after 8am.

Top gets better the more I look at it.

Site was piss easy to navigate and I was on and bought in less than two minutes it really was simple.

Worth pointing out that at no point did the club ever say that MyGers members would be getting exclusive access to the pre-order at 8am.

Maybe not in an email, but they did however say on a few podcasts that MyGers members would get to pre-order first, this was from James Bisgrove.

Love the video.Had ordered shirt before I got the video.So much for exclusive access for MyGers members.

Went into Castore - bought and paid in 30 secs, no waiting.

Only saw men's sizes though so I have a feeling this is going to go batshit crazy.

I was pre-registered and on Mygers but I'm not sure it got checked - the cookies just took me through to the page.

If folk scroll further down there are women’s sizes and shorts, socks and caps to buy.

Ordered mine too, 51 years old and ordered a football strip! Video was brilliant, hairs on the back of the neck moment...

its outstanding media

it makes you buy something,even if you aren’t 100% on the look

it’s genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back