Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is it, I feel it’s too similar around the collar to last season’s, and an untidy neckline.

Lets wait and see what the actual quality of the kit is like before slating it
I think the quality will be excellent mate. Castore's reputation is at stake here. I don't think they will let us down in terms of quality of material/fabric.

They are renowned for being a high end manufacturer, so I am confident quality wise it will be fine.

Just hope they do a version without the sponsor.

I agree, the quality will be top notch, but it's rather uninspiring.
I see they ignored the requests to move the stars from the crest, bad move, that would have improved the look considerably.
Even if the fabric quality is absolutely phenomenal it gets ruined with cheap iron on transfers instead of sewn badges and embossed logos. Two washes and the iron on stuff starts to crumble.

However, let’s wait and see

The kit is all over twitter. It's the one that was on here before. It's a perfectly nice kit, but already being described as "awful", "horrific" and all the rest of it.

By mentally challengeds, or 12 year olds, no doubt.

I think the quality will be excellent mate. Castore's reputation is at stake here. I don't think they will let us down in terms of quality of material/fabric.

They are renowned for being a high end manufacturer, so I am confident quality wise it will be fine.

Just hope they do a version without the sponsor.
I think they said they would do a sponsorless shirt

It is basically the exact same as last season's?! The Hummel Chevrons have been removed, the middle part of the collar has went from white to blue and the trim on the sleeves is all white.

No imagination or creativity if the leaks are correct

Even if the fabric quality is absolutely phenomenal it gets ruined with cheap iron on transfers instead of sewn badges and embossed logos. Two washes and they start to crumble.

However, let’s wait and see
The replica tops the punters buy will have embroidered crest on them.the professional tops the players wear won’t.

I meant to add I have still signed up on the link and will probably buy it regardless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back