Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
What emails have folk been receiving from MyGers? Is there somewhere to login etc?

I’m not tech minded but I’ve received an email and I see Castores announcement all over Facebook as well . They have only made 50,000 kits so it’s first come first served then there hopefully will be another batch of it all sells out . People are going to be losing their shit I reckon !

I’m not tech minded but I’ve received an email and I see Castores announcement all over Facebook as well . They have only made 50,000 kits so it’s first come first served then there hopefully will be another batch of it all sells out . People are going to be losing their shit I reckon !
I was sure Bisgrove said there were 100k kits made a few weeks ago, perhaps i misunderstood. I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. Which is why i'm surprised about 50k, unless releasing them in phases. Which would make sense.

Mygers members get to pre order it first

What emails have folk been receiving from MyGers? Is there somewhere to login etc?

I got a welcome to the world of My Gers and i got a first monthly update and a few others ... cant see anywhere on the site to "log in" as such - so unsure how we will get access at 8am

Reactions: CR5
I got a welcome to the world of My Gers and i got a first monthly update and a few others ... cant see anywhere on the site to "log in" as such - so unsure how we will get access at 8am
Does the new website not launch tomorrow? Imagine Rangers will give more info later today!

I got the "something big is coming" email but it was in my junk mail.

As for MyGers I've had one email from them when I signed up

I was sure Bisgrove said there were 100k kits made a few weeks ago, perhaps i misunderstood. I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. Which is why i'm surprised about 50k, unless releasing them in phases. Which would make sense.

I'm sure he said 100K units of kit, which probably means a mix of tops, shorts and socks.

Looked at these again closely and I'm reasonably confident they're fake.

The "better never stops" is the biggest red flag coupled with the colour being completely different from the photoshoot and the wave pattern not covering the full shirt.

For goodness sake, thats the strips :D :D

So, can mygers members order first?

I think I've only had one email from Mygers when I first signed up

during the interview with Heart and Hand, one of the Castore guys said they would be introducing a more premium version of the kit, better quality material etc. Any one heard of the price of that?

during the interview with Heart and Hand, one of the Castore guys said they would be introducing a more premium version of the kit, better quality material etc. Any one heard of the price of that?
Would imagine you could at least double the cost of the replica one

kitbag sell authentic kits for EPL teams and they are around £100

Not for me mate. Blue with white and a bit of red trim. That's our colours and should never change from that.
Away and 3rd kits are open to creativity.
Always think the third should be absolutely mental as well. Get the guy who did all the AFCON kits for puma in.

I got the automated one saying, 'You will receive a MyGers welcome email in the next 24 hours detailing all the benefits to MyGers members'

A week later when it hadn't arrived I emailed them saying I didn't receive it,a week after that I got an email back saying 'We sent it out on the 6th of June,please check your junk box'

Now I check my junk box several times a day and any email from Rangers would be marked 'Not Junk'

I checked everything from the 5th to the 7th of June,no email from Rangers so I emailed back and told them this.

A week after that,I got the welcome to MyGers email.

Just one shambles after another,but I know it's always online problems as when I go into the T.O,it can get sorted relatively easy.

What email address did you email regarding this?

i like it. It may have looked better with just a plain white collar but it's still nice. A good shade of blue as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back