Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
it used to be £1.50 a letter and a fiver for a number. “Flo 9” is what he’d be given, back in the day :D
During my younger years, Novo 10 was the only one i would be allowed normally. Strips for my birthday however came with, for obvious reasons "Ferguson 6" and "McCulloch 27, 12, 6" or whatever he would wear. Wouldn't catch me doing that these days now it's me paying for them ;)

Probably been answered a few times already but looking at the points that can be awarded on mygers it doesn’t look like buying merchandise gets points, is this correct?
When they first spoke about introducing mygers I thought this was one of the things that would get you points.

I think if there is any discounts/points will only be announced after the old retail deal finished.

Did anyone not receive this?

I'm not a season ticket holder or MyGers Member, though I am registered with RangersTV and have a Rangers Number for ticket purchases. I was moaning yesterday that I didn't get the email. It was in my Junk folder. My fault. User error.

I'm not a season ticket holder or MyGers Member, though I am registered with RangersTV and have a Rangers Number for ticket purchases. I was moaning yesterday that I didn't get the email. It was in my Junk folder. My fault. User error.
I check my junk box far more often than I do my inbox,simply because it receives far more emails and I screen them all before determining if they are indeed junk before I delete them.

Nothing in my inbox or junk email either - however, I normally receive the emails ok from the club. Maybe being sent in batches.

What emails have folk been receiving from MyGers? Is there somewhere to login etc?

Mygers is actually a bit shocking in it's current state.

Unless the new website launches with a proper hub that you can check whenever you want then it's amateur hour.

Ignore the bit about 'no memberships available' and go ahead and Login (top right of screen) if you are a MyGers Member. You can Update Your Details to check if you've set them to receive marketing emails or not. That might be why you've not received anything (or its in your Junk). Until points haver been calculated and tiers established there's not a lot else to see.

Last edited:
I remember making my Dad get me (Steven) Thompson on the back of one of my kits, it was quiet so the entire shop were like "really?" when they overheard

Remember my Dad having a panic when I said I wanted “7 - Kanchelskis” on the back. Thankfully for his wallet, the name didn’t fit on the back of my shirt, so I went for Albertz instead! :))

I like it and will be buying it but i preferred the prototype shirt that was on here a few weeks ago with the 5 stars on the sleeve rather than above the badge...looked awesome. I heard that Castore will be doing the same as what Macron and Adidas do with rugby shirts... there will be a very expensive shirt exactly the same as the players wear and a slightly modified and cheaper version fans version.

That was not a prototype, it was a fan concept and only ever was. The PDF that was leaked in March is identical to what we're about to see tomorrow.

I was a bit worried after seeing the initial leak on the hanger but the new photos look fantastic, it is quite simplistic but looks very good quality.

I‘ll be getting the credit card out at 9am tomorrow

Remember my Dad having a panic when I said I wanted “7 - Kanchelskis” on the back. Thankfully for his wallet, the name didn’t fit on the back of my shirt, so I went for Albertz instead! :))
I remember there was a shop in Sauchiehall St on the opposite side from the Rangers Shop, could have been called Soccer World?, and they did free shirt printing for a time with any purchase there. Assume it was a promotional thing as a point of difference from the Rangers shop.

As a kid with my pocket money I got my 99/00 top from there as my last name is long and I couldn’t afford to buy the shirt at the Rangers store and get the shirt printing done.

If you're as bored as I am - I sometimes have a wee look at Kerryfail street... Their faux superiority is a cringe nuke.

mentally challengeds criticising the aesthetics of anything blows my mind. Their disgusting green and grey stripes worn by chubby, skint non binary sub humans.

Their cognitive dissonance is what seperates them from evolved human beings.
Grotesque.

So they're coming out at 2am my time, there's only going to be 50,000 available, and the 20,000 MyGers members get priority.

I'm not holding out much hope of getting one in this release. :))

Im tempted to ask what people now say to the doctor if they don’t feel well , but I probably won’t like the answer so I’ll leave it .

Thanks for the replies , as for the kit it will sell in record numbers that’s my prediction , the sponsor is ghastly but it won’t stop us buying , we will see plenty without the sponsor this year I’d imagine .
Sick is for the paedos across the city. Where are we going here?

Anyone know of a Castore size guide (couldn't see one on their site), their gear looks super tight.
Think there's going to be a lot of pot bellied bears trying to pull a L size shirt over their gut :D

Anyone know of a Castore size guide (couldn't see one on their site), their gear looks super tight.
Think there's going to be a lot of pot bellied bears trying to pull a L size shirt over their gut :D
They've said you can go true to size or go up one if you prefer a more baggy fit

Reactions: BWO
Kit looks superb and like the darker blue colour.....can't wait to get 1 for me and my daughter hoping the tracksuits are smart as the other castore gear

Ignore the bit about 'no memberships available' and go ahead and Login (top right of screen) if you are a MyGers Member. You can Update Your Details to check if you've set them to receive marketing emails or not. That might be why you've not received anything (or its in your Junk). Until points haver been calculated and tiers established there's not a lot else to see.

Thanks for the info. I am a MyGers member, tried logging in but nothing there once I have.

I'm just guessing but I'm pretty confident it will be in the "mygers events" tab on the website.

Don't expect the website to actually work for a while though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back