Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, bit the bullet - first top i have bought since the ‘We don’t do walking away’ one in 2012. So now officially gonna be a middle aged man wearing a football top.

I remember as a kid I used to get one every year before we went on family summer holiday and I got to wear it at the airport until I became a teenager and then it was a Christmas present. Definitely SS!

I'd like to know how many clubs on the planet have bettered today's strip sale figures. We're Kings of the Big Crowds alright.

The only issue I have with the strip is there’s too much red in it, blue and white would have been fine with no red, just all red or red/white socks. Like the 84/87 kit, I’ve not been a massive fans of red in the tops, they’re too busy.
The stripe with white either perfectly aligns with the red white and blue traditional scarf. Very clever in the design

I'd like to know how many clubs on the planet have bettered today's strip sale figures. We're Kings of the Big Crowds alright.

someone somewhere knows all these stats . I think man united and Liverpool are always top , I e no idea how we stack up in a uk sense but we defintley sell the most in Scotland normally

Still a bawhair over 9000 available , all of which are the men’s medium and large . All other sizes sold out . Where are all the medium and large bears ? Come on , finger out lads ! Us fatties and tinies have done our bit :))
I'm a large but not biting on this occasion. The last official top I bought was the Manchester 08 and the last the red and black Lionbrand. I'm too old to get away with it now but get the training gear online and I'm in.

I'm a large but not biting on this occasion. The last official top I bought was the Manchester 08 and the last the red and black Lionbrand. I'm too old to get away with it now but get the training gear online and I'm in.

this is a historic top in that it’s our first one in recent memory spiv free . It’s also a classy looking top . You should treat yourself

I thought I previously saw a Castore windbreaker/cagoule - but I can't seem to find it on their site. Can anyone help?

If I bump my order up, it'll be free shipping.

I thought I previously saw a Castore windbreaker/cagoule - but I can't seem to find it on their site. Can anyone help?

If I bump my order up, it'll be free shipping.
This???

This???

Thanks, looks like it- appreciate it. Although I'm sure the pic I saw was orange.

so we could had sold the lot if it wasn't for sports direct's stupid ad they put out, which I'm sure would have stopped a lot of people in their tracks, that was a counter productive move by them, and to make such a song and dance of it too. do they think we're just gonna forget what the fat man has done to us in the past and start shopping at SD?

someone somewhere knows all these stats . I think man united and Liverpool are always top , I e no idea how we stack up in a uk sense but we defintley sell the most in Scotland normally

Man U are still top in the world with an average of 1.85m a year over the last five years.
Liverpool(5th)-1.13m
Arsenal(6th)-800k
Chelsea(8th)-800k
Man City(10th)-492k

It’s too difficult to compare with them due to their global reach now, but it would be interesting to see their sales in the U.K. compared to ours. I’ve always had the figure of around 250k in my head being sold back when we had Nike, I’m not sure how accurate that is though.

so we could had sold the lot if it wasn't for sports direct's stupid ad they put out, which I'm sure would have stopped a lot of people in their tracks, that was a counter productive move by them, and to make such a song and dance of it too. do they think we're just gonna forget what the fat man has done to us in the past and start shopping at SD?
The last hurrah from a manchild, it was the business equivalent of blowing a raspberry, pretty sad but it was to be expected.
Ashley is no doubt a money making machine but he does come across as a spoilt kid.

See when the narrator goes to say
“We are the ...... fabric”

I genuinely thought he was gonna say
“We are the .... Fukin ppl” Lol
Haha I was the same and I’ve watched it twice since the first time I seen it and I still think he’s going to say the fuckin people!!

That's just in adult short sleeve shirts.

It doesn't include anything else.
The SD thing will imo have taken the train off the track a little. But fully expect every shirt to be sold out by weeks end.
Phenomenal really when you consider 40k have stumped up for a ST knowing in likelihood at least 1/3 of that is for watching online, we’ve got what around 15k on MyGers and now this... in the middle of a pandemic and when the finances of a lot are bound to start getting much worse now that most companies will ditch the furlough scheme.

The SD thing will imo have taken the train off the track a little. But fully expect every shirt to be sold out by weeks end.
Phenomenal really when you consider 40k have stumped up for a ST knowing in likelihood at least 1/3 of that is for watching online, we’ve got what around 15k on MyGers and now this... in the middle of a pandemic and when the finances of a lot are bound to start getting much worse now that most companies will ditch the furlough scheme.
20k on MyGers.

Over 20k on MyGers now mate.

The only issue I have with the strip is there’s too much red in it, blue and white would have been fine with no red, just all red or red/white socks. Like the 84/87 kit, I’ve not been a massive fans of red in the tops, they’re too busy.

be thankful, there’s a poster on here who wanted orange on the home top.

Short sleeve men’s top:

Small - sold out
Medium - 4698 left
Large - 4107 left
XL Upwards - sold out

total left - 8805 as of 08:00

Long sleeve mens top

Small - 15 left
Medium - 330 left
Large - 332 left
XL upwards - 671 left

total left - 1348 as of 08:00

Womens short sleeve top

Total left - 1370 as of 08:00

Short sleeve men’s top:

Small - sold out
Medium - 4698 left
Large - 4107 left
XL Upwards - sold out

total left - 8805 as of 08:00

Long sleeve mens top

Small - 15 left
Medium - 330 left
Large - 332 left
XL upwards - 671 left

total left - 1348 as of 08:00

Womens short sleeve top

Total left - 1370 as of 08:00
XL out of stock, fat b@stards :)

Im taking that article with the pinch of salt it deserves since it’s says the following -

“Rangers fans are right wing, Conservative leaning, Loyalist, Unionists, Protestants, voted ‘No’ in the Independence referendum, while Celtic fans are left wing, Labour voting, Nationalists, Catholics, voted ‘Yes’. And that’s true”

Talk about trying to put people in a box . What a load of generalised nonsense that is .

Waiting for the infant strips to go on sale for my wee boy before I order my top at the same time, so I’m just paying a one off delivery charge rather than ordering separately. Hopefully they are available to order soon.

Looks like

Small x 2
Medium x 4650
Large x 4059

left in stock. That’s some going from 50000!!!

I emailed them about smaller sizes not moaning just asking if they are doing them and when and got this reply I have copied below incase anyone finds it useful.

"
Hi Kris

Thank you for the email and for the kind words,

My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience at this time.

We are expected to launch baby's, toddlers and lads shirts soon! Keep an eye out as we will be announcing reveal updates on this shortly.

All the best in the meantime.

Kind Regards,

The Castore Team"

Last edited:
I emailed them about smaller sizes not moaning just asking if they are doing them and when and got this reply i have copied below incase anyone finds it useful.

"
Hi Kris

Thank you for the email and for the kind words,

My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience at this time.

We are expected to launch baby's, toddlers and lads shirts soon! Keep an eye out as we will be announcing reveal updates on this shortly.

All the best in the meantime.

Kind Regards,

The Castore Team"
Hope they're out soon, I've a few kids to buy for

Not sure if already mentioned, but i now don't see the reference on their site to 'ordering a size up' if you want a looser fit ??

i can see a size guide for the mens tops but not the kids. Anyone found anything? Need a top for an average sized 13 year old.

That's just in adult short sleeve shirts.

It doesn't include anything else.

Don't think that's right is it? We were selling all adults sizes and junior sizes as well as women's. If you are right there must be wel over 50k new tops winging their way to us on 1st August. Can't wait to get mine and the boys. Just need to tell the Mrs I've spent £105 now

it was there yesterday for sure but has now been removed for some reason
Yep - that what I was thinking. We all saw it yesterday, but has been removed now. Strange. It was useful info/advice. Anyone ordering today may end up with a fit that's maybe not quite right for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back