Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I messaged them on Instagram about the infant kits and the reply was

“Based on the messages we hoped to get the kids kit up yesterday afternoon but with the volume of the traffic on site it’s not possible but hopefully will be up later this week “

Kudos to their customer service, in my haste to purchase yesterday I ordered my usual size, failing to read the advice on the website to go a size up for a relaxed fit. A quick email and they've amended my order
I was tempted to do the same but thought if its tighter it gives me incentive to get it to fit

Short sleeve men’s top:

Small - 10 left
Medium - 4559 left
Large - 3932 left
XL Upwards - sold out

total left - 8501 as of 12:45

Long sleeve mens top

Small - 17 left
Medium - 326 left
Large - 321 left
XL upwards - 651 left

total left - 1348 as of 12.45

Womens short sleeve top

Total left - 1356 as of 12.45

Kudos to their customer service, in my haste to purchase yesterday I ordered my usual size, failing to read the advice on the website to go a size up for a relaxed fit. A quick email and they've amended my order
I emailed with the same issue and got nothing, what email did you contact?

I wore large from being 16 to 33, then finally hit the gym and now all you fat buggers have ruined my chances of getting an XL with McKenzie 13 on the back!

#raging

I ordered the wrong size for grandson, sent an email stating what I'd done, I'd re-ordered the correct size. I have received an email this morning, they are refunding the £60 however are still charging me £5 for delivery. Email response sent asking how they can charge delivery for a parcel that isn't being sent out. :mad: :mad:

I ordered the wrong size for grandson, sent an email stating what I'd done, I'd re-ordered the correct size. I have received an email this morning, they are refunding the £60 however are still charging me £5 for delivery. Email response sent asking how they can charge delivery for a parcel that isn't being sent out. :mad: :mad:

'Admin costs' I can guarantee it.:rolleyes::(

'Admin costs' I can guarantee it.:rolleyes::(
If I'd known I could've just ask them to amend my order they wouldn't have charged me, I thought re-ordering and asking them to refund my money, on earlier order, would be easier. I give enough to Rangers without being stung for delivery costs. :(

If I'd known I could've just ask them to amend my order they wouldn't have charged me, I thought re-ordering and asking them to refund my money, on earlier order, would be easier. I give enough to Rangers without being stung for delivery costs. :(

I don't disagree mate. I doubt Rangers will see any of your £5 right enough. I'm sure you'll make certain to order the right size next time though.;)

Surely they are charging you to send ok the ammended order ie charging you once not twice for delivery?

I did the exact same, emailed them
For the bigger size and was told they can’t due to the high volume of orders and told it’s a 14 day returns policy.

That's odd, I cancelled something too (ended up buying twice as laptop froze) and got the postage refunded back no problem.

I did the exact same, emailed them
For the bigger size and was told they can’t due to the high volume of orders and told it’s a 14 day returns policy.

I did the same, got an email this morning to say my order had been updated with new order details. Half an hour ago I got another email saying they are unable to update the order........
Order showing the change I requested, seems one department not talking to the other.

That's very odd, never heard anything like this before, seems wrong. Surely a mistake. They can't charge you for a service you never got.

Im taking that article with the pinch of salt it deserves since it’s says the following -

“Rangers fans are right wing, Conservative leaning, Loyalist, Unionists, Protestants, voted ‘No’ in the Independence referendum, while Celtic fans are left wing, Labour voting, Nationalists, Catholics, voted ‘Yes’. And that’s true”

Talk about trying to put people in a box . What a load of generalised nonsense that is .
I didn’t read it to be fair. Just scanned it for the figures. I do recall the figure of 430k, I don’t recollect Murray saying we sold 600k.
The figures for the two years quoted were from the club accounts which should still be accessible.
The point I was making that we have a huge potential retail wise. I wasn’t critiquing the article, hope that clarifies things.

I messaged them on Instagram about the infant kits and the reply was

“Based on the messages we hoped to get the kids kit up yesterday afternoon but with the volume of the traffic on site it’s not possible but hopefully will be up later this week “
Kids kit is up there now....

Less than 1000 sold today according to the Castore website . Still almost 8000 available . That’s disappointing .

Probably just down to the lack of sizes available. They'll adjust the size distribution for the next batch.

You wouldn't buy your son a Rangers shirt coz you don't like the look of the sponsor?
Yeah that's what I said OR maybe I'd look to get him an XS adult shirt as he in the largest junior shirt.
What's the point of buying a replica shirt if it isn't a replica shirt?

Leave the sponsor off.

Yeah that's what I said OR maybe I'd look to get him an XS adult shirt as he in the largest junior shirt.

Leave the sponsor off.
I’d still buy it but I agree with you. A different sponsor is silly. No sponsor would be better for the kids strip.

Which email address did you contact
I’d like to amend my order

Has anyone got the contact email address for castore

As I’d like to update my order

Trying to get KENT 14
For the boy

The option wasn’t available yesterday or if it was I couldn’t find it

Only hagi ,Defoe an Morelos were available

Leave the sponsor off.

I think it's to break the link between children and betting sponsorship. Fair enough I think. Can see it going that way and we are leaders in that respect. I take your point though that the kids top won't be the same as the players top and an older kid may question it but I can see this becoming the norm

That's odd, I cancelled something too (ended up buying twice as laptop froze) and got the postage refunded back no problem.

Here's the last part of the email.

Subtotal
£60.00
Shipping
£5.00
Taxes
£10.00
Total
£65.00 GBP
Mastercard (ending in)
£65.00
Refund
Shopify_payments
- £60.00

Here's the last part of the email.

Subtotal
£60.00
Shipping
£5.00
Taxes
£10.00
Total
£65.00 GBP
Mastercard (ending in)
£65.00
Refund
Shopify_payments
- £60.00
That's definitely odd. I just checked my email and I've had the postage returned.
I did mine via PayPal though so maybe its different. Definitely worth emailing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back