Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's definitely odd. I just checked my email and I've had the postage returned.
I did mine via PayPal though so maybe its different. Definitely worth emailing them.

I've emailed them, I don't mind paying postage on something I'm going to receive. I'd given them both order numbers so they can see that delivery has been charged on both.

Has anyone got the contact email address for castore

As I’d like to update my order

Trying to get KENT 14
For the boy

The option wasn’t available yesterday or if it was I couldn’t find it

Only hagi ,Defoe an Morelos were available

Tav and Kent sold out yesterday mate.

Yeah that's what I said OR maybe I'd look to get him an XS adult shirt as he in the largest junior shirt.
What's the point of buying a replica shirt if it isn't a replica shirt?

Leave the sponsor off.
Sponsor off isn't any more replica that the other Sponsor tho

“New website launching 1st August” when you try to get onto the order page now and asking for email to get updates. Interesting.

I was on the site earlier today to order a couple of things for a grandwean, but no Rangers kit to be seen. So will it be 1st August before I can place an order ?

Yes the Rangers/Castore site will be launching on the 1st August. There was a limited Number of strips available for pre order on Wednesday that was it. Even then they won’t be delivered until after August the first.

I’d be expecting the non pro ones in adult sizes to get reduced soon. I haven’t got the white away yet but haven’t bought it as I’m sure a reduction is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back