Rangers, champions - How the world sees it

From Korea:

From Korea:

That's a great read, couldn't agree more!

That's a great read, couldn't agree more!
Haha! First one is basically about Gerrard achieving his first league title, that having eluded him at Liverpool and in Los Angeles.

Second one is about how much it meant to the fans that they were prepared to break COVID rules to celebrate (gives a bit of a back-story over the past decade as well).

I like that both comments after the article are both congratulations.
The first one,
"Parabénss!!! "Luta" entre equipas que vai além do futebol. Agora é ganhar mais vezes para acabar com a hegemonia do Celtic." translates, so Mr Google tells me, as, "Congratulations! "Fight" between teams that goes beyond football. Now we have to win more times to end Celtic's hegemony."

I like the "we". Lisbon Loyal RSC? :))

From Korea:

Great bunch of lads these Koreans.

From Romania:

Reactions: SCG
Antwerp managed to not be absolute knobs despite Covid, no fans and their own ambition being thwarted.

From Korea:

written by a guy who normally cooks with an orange wok.

I don't really understand this article from Tom English. Pretty sure this is the nicest thing he's ever written about us. Unless I'm confusing him with someone else I thought he hated us, or at least vocally dislikes us.

I don't really understand this article from Tom English. Pretty sure this is the nicest thing he's ever written about us. Unless I'm confusing him with someone else I thought he hated us, or at least vocally dislikes us.
Oh he hates us mate but he has nowhere to turn ***

From Korea:

Was that a spelling mistake on line four :))

Do you think that young qaulity players around the UK and Europe after seeing some of those videos from the fans and the dressing room will be saying to themselves "I could be doing with some of that"

Let's be honest it looked absolutely awesome and anyone would want to be a part of that. Especially with the people in that dressing room like Gerrard and Defoe.

It honestly was a great advert for the club in my eyes. Hopefully with the prospect of Champions League football aswell as the lure of more title winning campaigns it will open the door to a whole new market of players for the club.

Back