Rangers Champions next season

Englishlionheart

Looking briefly forward to next season we need to start on fire winning several matches in a row - get ahead of the dirty filth and maintain it for the season - also its important that the 1st match next season we play them - WE BEAT EM , this will give the coonts back their inferiority complex we gave them so kindly through the eighties and nineties & into the 2000s .....
'put em back in their place' is what I mean .

Looking briefly forward to next season we need to start on fire winning several matches in a row - get ahead of the dirty filth and maintain it for the season - also its important that the 1st match next season we play them - WE BEAT EM , this will give the coonts back their inferiority complex we gave them so kindly through the eighties and nineties & into the 2000s .....
Here Here.;)

Seconded!

If they give Lennon the job, and a couple of decent signings in midfield/attack and we're winning the league. %^*& it, the treble. Looking forward to next season already.

Need a really strong start to the season before going into the first old firm game and giving us a chance to gain momentum by hammering the bastards and putting a marker down, momentum is everything and we welcome the Chase

Wonder if we will have 3 out the the first 4 league games away from home the same as this season..... Embarrassing league

We certainly need to hit the ground running, but I'm weary of so many false hopes and so many times we have "turned the corner". We HAVE to win it next season or the season after, a lot will depend on what we do this summer. The remaining 4 games this season will be telling as well. What we most need to get is Consistency. This season has been a mix of great performances and rank rotten garbage. If there are even a few below-par performances next season, we won't win the league.

Realistically we need to hope that they don't spend big and don't get into the Champions League group stages. If they do, they're a stick on for 10 in a row unfortunately.

If they give Lennon the job, and a couple of decent signings in midfield/attack and we're winning the league. %^*& it, the treble. Looking forward to next season already.
They won’t be giving that prick the job, no chance.

We'll win it next season. Their squad needs serious work, their big asset Tierney is riddled with injuries so they won't be able go fund a spending spree. Lennon will likely get the job - especially if he gets the treble - and he's a joke. He's taken them backwards already, he's been there for what - two months or so?

Wonder if we will have 3 out the the first 4 league games away from home the same as this season..... Embarrassing league
No mate it's embarrassing coming out with nonsense like that. We also had 3 out of the first 6 at home and 3 away but that doesn't really suit the agenda as well does it.

We need to go on a ruthless run early in the season, I’m talking about winning the first 8 games ruthless.

No stupid draws next season.

I like the slightly aggressive tone in the OP. But the OP is correct, get tore right into them and we will reap the benefits

No mate it's embarrassing coming out with nonsense like that. We also had 3 out of the first 6 at home and 3 away but that doesn't really suit the agenda as well does it.

What's embarrassing mate? I don't have an agenda-just merely stating that our fixtures were a joke at the start of the season with 3 away fixtures out of the first 4. I will tell you what is really embarrassing though-the league itself...... The split for the last 5 fixtures of the season sum up the state of Scottish football as a whole IMO

What's embarrassing mate? I don't have an agenda-just merely stating that our fixtures were a joke at the start of the season with 3 away fixtures out of the first 4. I will tell you what is really embarrassing though-the league itself...... The split for the last 5 fixtures of the season sum up the state of Scottish football as a whole IMO
But you're not willing to acknowledge that out of the first 6 we had 3 home and 3 away, that's embarrassing :D

But you're not willing to acknowledge that out of the first 6 we had 3 home and 3 away, that's embarrassing :D
I did acknowledge you. But we were already playing catch up to the Bheasts by then due to an unusual schedule at the start of the season wouldn't you agree? Are you also disagreeing the way the is set up and run is a joke? I think if that's the case-it's you sir who's an embarassment

I did acknowledge you. But we were already playing catch up to the Bheasts by then due to an unusual schedule at the start of the season wouldn't you agree?
No we have to play all the games sometime the schedule is nothing to do with why we don't win any of the particular matches on any given day be it at the start, middle or end of the season.

Our first 6 games were

Away sheep 1-1 D
Home St Mirren 2-0 W
Away Motherwell 3-3 D
Away mentally challengeds 0-1 L
Home Dundee 4-0 W
Home St Johnstone 5-1 W

So if we swapped the Dundee and mentally challenged game round we'd be much better off now. I don't get how that would fave worked.

Yeah it's embarrassing folk picking a particular sequence during a small sample if the season to justify how we're hard done by. There's plenty to be aggrieved about but when you add nonsense into the equation you weaken your argument.

Realistically we need to hope that they don't spend big and don't get into the Champions League group stages. If they do, they're a stick on for 10 in a row unfortunately.

They will spend big this summer and they will also have a big clearout. Unfortunately this clearout is helped by the fact that they have a raft of average players they dont want that are out of contract in June. One saving grace is that 3/4 of their back line will need replacing.

On the flip side, We have a large number of players that are due back from loan (18 according to Wiki) Very few are likely to be of any use for a title challenge. Theres also a few players on contracts that are clearly not the standard needed

In short we have the double whammy of a clearout/rebuild while Celtics task of rebuilding is probably easier

Regardless of the dodgy decisions against us this season if we killed off the games we should've we would be top of the league mate

I've already said as such but it doesn't help when our players come under more scrutiny than the rest and are cited more often than those of any other team.

Also doesn't help when the establishment club are being treated with kid gloves.

First game of the season, wen will be away to Aberdeen or Hibs, while they will be at home to a bottom 6 side, by random computer of course.
I get what your saying but if we’re going to be champs we should be smashing those teams regardless of when the fixtures are

Figuring out how to beat the sheep, killie and hibs who all have the same or similar answers (more creative CM's) is key on how we'll win it, if we do.

No we have to play all the games sometime the schedule is nothing to do with why we don't win any of the particular matches on any given day be it at the start, middle or end of the season.

Our first 6 games were

Away sheep 1-1 D
Home St Mirren 2-0 W
Away Motherwell 3-3 D
Away mentally challengeds 0-1 L
Home Dundee 4-0 W
Home St Johnstone 5-1 W

So if we swapped the Dundee and mentally challenged game round we'd be much better off now. I don't get how that would fave worked.

Yeah it's embarrassing folk picking a particular sequence during a small sample if the season to justify how we're hard done by. There's plenty to be aggrieved about but when you add nonsense into the equation you weaken your argument.
So you think playing 3 out the first 4 away from is normal start to the season? Have you played football before mate?

So you think playing 3 out the first 4 away from is normal start to the season? Have you played football before mate?
I think 3 out of the first 6 is a normal start :p

You're not getting this at all so no point going on. Next season we'll have 19 home and away if we gather the most points in the matches whenever they may be we will win the league.

I think 3 out of the first 6 is a normal start :p

You're not getting this at all so no point going on. Next season we'll have 19 home and away if we gather the most points in the matches whenever they may be we will win the league.
Trust me I get what you're saying but I think you're talking out your fart box tbh. Ah well if we play the first 19 of the season away and the next 19 at home according to you that's ok/normal :D:rolleyes:

Back