Rangers Champions Wall

According to the package, you get a certificate and a map to show exactly where your picture is.
Even with that normal eyes won’t be able to see it . You’d need a magnifying glass for certain . 3.75cm is absolutely tiny . For context , we are talking just slightly bigger than a postage stamp .

Even with that normal eyes won’t be able to see it . You’d need a magnifying glass for certain . 3.75cm is absolutely tiny . For context , we are talking just slightly bigger than a postage stamp .
it's roughly about the size of four postage stamps is it not ?

That's the club just put it on the website now

it's roughly about the size of four postage stamps is it not ?
No. A standard postage stamp is just under an inch square . An inch is 2.54cm. So the pic will be about 1.5 postage stamps .
Just being pedantic but you are both leaning to suit your argument. Stamp is 2.2 X 2.5 = 5.5 cm^2. Pic is 4.5 X 3.75 = 16.875 cm^2. So almost exactly 3 times the size :))

A much better comparison would be passport photo size (4.5 X 3.5).

Just being pedantic but you are both leaning to suit your argument. Stamp is 2.2 X 2.5 = 5.5 cm^2. Pic is 4.5 X 3.75 = 16.875 cm^2. So almost exactly 3 times the size :))

A much better comparison would be passport photo size (4.5 X 3.5).
Which is still absolutely tiny . You definitely won’t be able to find your picture with the naked eye , amongst thousands of others even with a map provided . You’d need a magnifying glass if you are lucky enough to find it

72-ABD4-CA-A984-4-ABB-98-A8-FE5-F262-D44-B0.jpg
Just bought mine using this photo of my daughter wearing my original strip & my dad & I with the score draw remake from a few years ago. Can’t wait to see how it looks when completed
You can buy iron on Umbro felt badges, a nice addition to the top!

Which is still absolutely tiny . You definitely won’t be able to find your picture with the naked eye , amongst thousands of others even with a map provided . You’d need a magnifying glass if you are lucky enough to find it
Yes it is tiny, but as each wee photo is effectively a pixel in the big picture, making the individual pics bigger would ruin the resolution of the overall effect. Either that or else you would need a much bigger wall and ladders to see the top pics :))
There is always a balance needed in this type of display between the mosaic tile size and how good the overall picture looks.

Just ordered there. A pic of me and my mate in Manchester before the final. He's no longer with us but got the framed memento to give to his widow and family.
Was order number 710 so still nearly 12000 to sell.

4cm ? Youve zero chance of finding that on the wall then . I find it hard enough to find my bricks never mind a 4cm picture amongst 12500
If it is like the Liverpool FC one then you should be able to log in and and it will show you roughly where to look out for and where it will be when you see it in person though might be best to bring along your magnifying glass :D

Yes it is tiny, but as each wee photo is effectively a pixel in the big picture, making the individual pics bigger would ruin the resolution of the overall effect. Either that or else you would need a much bigger wall and ladders to see the top pics :))
There is always a balance needed in this type of display between the mosaic tile size and how good the overall picture looks.
Fair enough , I’ll probably still buy one but it’s going to be incredibly difficult to actually see it . I suppose I’ll be happy it’s just on there

Anyone know if you can still buy a space on this. Got family in Australia who had a family member pass away and wanted to see if we could put his picture in. Website doesn’t seem to be the easiest to access, either that or it’s closed.

Anyone know if you can still buy a space on this. Got family in Australia who had a family member pass away and wanted to see if we could put his picture in. Website doesn’t seem to be the easiest to access, either that or it’s closed.
There's been a couple of threads on this issue recently. Apparently it's all gone very quiet..suspiciously so. Not sure it's gonna happen tbh.

Back