Rangers Champions Wall

Ooooft £125 for the wall pic and supersize photo for my bar...wonder where it'll be, outside New Edminston House possibly where CCTV will be?

Love the idea. Not sure I can justify getting a photo for the kid at that price. Think it will look great when done all the same.

I paid about £70 to get my mum and stepdad on the wall at anfield, for Christmas. Thought it was steep but looks the part.
Anyone thinking about this, definitely do it. Look the part in all these wee back garden bars I’ve seen popping up.

Where will this be sited? Is it a goer or just a though process at present. Looks amazing but would also have one of the founders, Mr Struth and Mr Waddell on it too.

A right good few years ago, I was over at Epcot at Disney. They had these monoliths that you could get your picture installed in hologram. I mind at the time thinking it was steep and put it off. You can no longer get it done and it’s something that’s bugged me ever since! I could have captured my family at the point in time to be forever remembered on the wall. I ain’t missing out this time, will take a pic of us all celebrating 55 and happily pay the 45.

Last edited:
Just bought it, picked a photo of my boys from 2020 when we went over for the Livi game that got postponed for a day.
£45 for a bit of history and money to the club.

Done, not too pricey, will be a part of history and it gets money to the club. Think when it's done I would regret not being part of it.

It's not very clear how to do it in all honesty.
Nah there isn't a lot of information & the FAQ's state if you add your Rangers number to your customer profile you will get 5 MyGers points when ordering but I couldn't see where to add it. I've contacted them to ask.

Quick question before I buy, will my wee boy be able to see the actual picture on the wall , or will it be so tiny that you could never see it or find it ? How big will it be ?

Last edited:
b14ad209aadd8bfa4bc8da2d7742ad53.jpg

Rangers / castore every hour B-D

Just bought it,would be torture walking past it knowing I wasn't on wall.£70 plus £8.95 postage. o_O

This is a great idea, I’m assuming it won’t be like this on the finished article but the Scottish Cup silhouette is actually the Championship trophy and the League Cup is the Scottish Cup.

Looking forward to seeing this installed. I wonder how many images will get on the wall, im guessing over 1000 anyway on such a big display. £££££

The length of the Wall is approximately 11.5m and has space for around 12,500 photos

The size of your photo within the mosaic may vary depending on the number of places sold but will be approximately 4.50cm x 3.75cm.

The photo mosaic mural itself will be made of made of long-lasting vitreous enamel metal panels and located on the wall at Ibrox.

The exact location of your photograph will not be known until all the spaces are sold and the final photo mosaic is compiled.

Purchased mine last night....think £45 is expensive for what it is however its gives the club a bit of money and hopefully the wall looks great once completed. Some quick maths suggests this could raise at least £500K for the club assuming that the build costs were around £60K.

How quickly do you think the wall will sell out?

Last edited:
The length of the Wall is approximately 11.5m and has space for around 12,500 photos

The size of your photo within the mosaic may vary depending on the number of places sold but will be approximately 4.50cm x 3.75cm.

The photo mosaic mural itself will be made of made of long-lasting vitreous enamel metal panels and located on the wall at Ibrox.

The exact location of your photograph will not be known until all the spaces are sold and the final photo mosaic is compiled.

Purchased mine last night....think £45 is expensive for what it is however its gives the club a bit of money and hopefully the wall looks great once completed.

I did this for my mum and stepdad got anfield and the wall they are creating there, I did that around august/sept last year and I got the frame etc sent to me in time for Christmas, it took a while for the wall to sell out, not even sure it has but I assume so. Will be interesting to see when it’s complete, I don’t think they’ve even checked as they were waiting to visit in person. I know you’ll probably need a magnifying glass to see the picture lol but a piece of history, and I know with the Liverpool one you can log on and it’ll show you were exactly your picture will be on the wall.
Going to buy one for rangers too. Wonder will it take around the same time.

I did this for my mum and stepdad got anfield and the wall they are creating there, I did that around august/sept last year and I got the frame etc sent to me in time for Christmas, it took a while for the wall to sell out, not even sure it has but I assume so. Will be interesting to see when it’s complete, I don’t think they’ve even checked as they were waiting to visit in person. I know you’ll probably need a magnifying glass to see the picture lol but a piece of history, and I know with the Liverpool one you can log on and it’ll show you were exactly your picture will be on the wall.
Going to buy one for rangers too. Wonder will it take around the same time.
Got my photo approval email yesterday which was quick. Personally think the wall will sell out in a few weeks

Purchased mine last night....think £45 is expensive for what it is however its gives the club a bit of money and hopefully the wall looks great once completed. Some quick maths suggests this could raise at least £500K for the club assuming that the build costs were around £60K.

4cm ? Youve zero chance of finding that on the wall then . I find it hard enough to find my bricks never mind a 4cm picture amongst 12500

Back