Rangers charged after game at Parkhead.

What’s the penalties here?
Can they find a way of fining us points?
I’m almost being serious here.

Apparently Morelos HAS been punished by way of third booking at the end of the game at the piggery, this according to media reports
Kent and Morelos have not been cited, but media are reporting that both are being punished for celebrations even though no mention on citation.
So we have to believe the SFA citation, and not the media reporting it because they can’t just keep to the facts....

Laughable.

Wonder if Claire the compliant officer is keeping the Morelos ban back so she can cash it in for the run in.

EDIT: just noticed the other thread saying Alfie won’t face further action.
He still might. This is a new charge about overall conduct

Rangers won those games so have to appease the angry green lots.

There is little or no precedent for this nonsense. What were hibs and morton fined when lennkn and duffy had a square go? The fact that we are winning is the bottom line. This is going to be an almighty fight until the end of the season. Hope our lawyers are ready as the title wont only be won on the pitch.

Have Celtic ever been charged for tying one of their disgusting scarves to our goalposts or for wiping their nose on our corner flag? Or for goading our fans when they were hammering us? Or for spitting on our crest in the tunnel (that one is allegedly because I was told from one of the security that was there)? Disgusting club. Also for the Hibs game charge none of our guys left their technical area it was their staff invading our space. I hope Rangers have lawyers all over this

Should we offer to pay up just now for the final game in April/May?
Aye, let's get our fines in early.

TBH I usually hate this 'conspiracy theory' bollocks that we get on a lot of threads but coming out with this charge after 3 weeks may have me backtracking.

We have a game tonight in an SFA competition. First things first, I don't want any media work from our club - if we HAVE to, then get someone like Jimmy Bell to do it.

This is pathetic in the extreme. Absolutely pathetic.

Everything about it!

Apparently Morelos HAS been punished by way of third booking at the end of the game at the piggery, this according to media reports
Kent and Morelos have not been cited, but media are reporting that both are being punished for celebrations even though no mention on citation.
So we have to believe the SFA citation, and not the media reporting it because they can’t just keep to the facts....
So 4 cards for offenses against him?

Bloody hell. Rangers THE SFA whipping boy.

Could we play the anti-Scouse and anti-Cockney racism card?

Isn’t that what they do, take a region of The British Isles and scream racism?

We have a game tonight in an SFA competition. First things first, I don't want any media work from our club - if we HAVE to, then get someone like Jimmy Bell to do it.

This is pathetic in the extreme. Absolutely pathetic.

Everything about it!
Timed to disrupt our preparations now the media have their paws on the story

Here we go again, did the Rats last year get done for goading our support after their win. Did the Rat, Griffiths get done for wrapping a scarf round our goal. WE MUST TAKE ON LIEWELLS PLACE MEN!

WE MUST. Let’s play the scum game & turn this all around on the cheat that caused the outburst by Beale.

Putting to one side the ridiculous charges on on our conduct, it’s a positive that even if found guilty the penalty will be a fine rather than individual suspensions for Kent and Morelos.

Given the level of corruption at the SFA we could have come off worse.

I expect the club will strongly challenge the decision though, and rightly so.

Back